Nintendo 64 N64 long cart dev NTSC 16 MEG EEPROM 40 WINKS BLANK.

Is this a cart that you could write a game to, then playtest it on an N64? Or what is this used for?

Reactions: erek
like this
I think I'd just as soon pick up an everdrive personally, that said I already have all the n64 games I wanted.

i might have a duplicate of a couple of things, but they're they common ones like golden eye

i might have a duplicate of a couple of things, but they're they common ones like golden eye
Golden Eye isn't cheap anymore lol.

Almost paid the same for my second copy as I did for my release date copy when I was younger.

Ditto, kids of that age and all that.

I'm close to finishing my N64 collection of all games. That is truly my childhood.
Nice, I wasn't really interested in all of them only put the ones I really wanted to on the list, I have a analog to hdmi converter but it just doesnt look good with all the extra resolution.
I need to pickup an old junker tv of some sort thats 4:3 and 480, or at least something with native analog.

Anyone got any idea what this thing is worth? What’s a reasonable best offer?

My desire to own everything n64 is overwhelming my common sense.

Anyone got any idea what this thing is worth? What’s a reasonable best offer?

My desire to own everything n64 is overwhelming my common sense.
I think it is hard to place a value on it unless you have a back story like, what studios use the cart. I say you have better valve just collecting limited edition consoles or controller.

Back