Nintendo 2-DS

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Has anyone picked this up I seen it ad in Best Buy flyer this week so does it have the entire library of 2-D games?

It's basically the same as the "New 3DS", minus the actual 3D feature. But it'll play all the existing 3DS and "New 3DS" titles.

In the games that make use of it good it's worth having. Considering the 3DS XL can be picked up for $175 new fairly often I think the extra $25 is worth it.

Oh, and the speakers on the New 2DS XL really suck compared to the 3ds/XL.

The 3d will come in handy for the new metroid game! !

Good in lots of games. Any of the Nintendo IP platformers make use of it quite a bit. Donkey Kong Country Returns and the two Kirby games in particular look really good with it.

In the games that make use of it good it's worth having. Considering the 3DS XL can be picked up for $175 new fairly often I think the extra $25 is worth it.

Oh, and the speakers on the New 2DS XL really suck compared to the 3ds/XL.
I was amazed by the speakers on the New 3DSXL compared to the New 2DSXL. Even though they're small and low-powered you get a good sense of positional audio going on with the 3DS that you don't get with the 2DS.

I was amazed by the speakers on the New 3DSXL compared to the New 2DSXL. Even though they're small and low-powered you get a good sense of positional audio going on with the 3DS that you don't get with the 2DS.

Lol.

Well, now you're just trying to justify buying multiple pieces of kit....

The speakers are exactly the same. Don't make me prove it.

They're the same speakers, but the sound being shoved through two holes on the bottom versus up top like on the 3DS means it's much quieter.

Back