ninjaturtle's apartment theater

ninjaturtle

2[H]4U
Modify dual cabinet entertainment hutch center meant for CRT TVs, 42" Philips, 8" 3 ways for left and right, Philips SD upscale DVDR/HDD, WD TV w/SATA dock, Dreamcast and PS2(both not being used ATM), mountable 3" speakers in series for center channel from Ebay, same Ebay speakers in series for B Channel Speakers mounted on DVD towers. Stick-men candle holders made into lamps.
PICT0003.jpg

Same Ebay speakers for 6.1 setup mounted to torch lamps. 10" powered sub under end-table(not shown) next to chair.
PICT0002.jpg

Left Cabinet.
Generic desktop case/ AMD X2 4200/ NV9600gt/ 4gb ram/ 500gb hd/ SATA swap bay, networked SD dual digital tuner, MCE receiver, Ultra 600w and 900w UPSes(for whole AV center) w/ 120mm fan, 4 head stereo VCR( :) ),dual 120mm fans for HTPC.
PICT0008.jpg

Right Cabinet.
Pioneer 7.1 AV/ 51 disc CD/ dual tape deck, dual 80mm fans.
PICT0007.jpg

Wireless KB and Philips Prestigo 8008 remote.
PICT0009.jpg

well its a little cluttered for my tastes.....

but the TV looks nice, the DIY speaker stands were a good temp solution...

IMO those lamp shades need to be changed... that color and the wood color reminds me of an retirement community :D

If that you aren't in an apartment or dorm, I would recommend wall mounting all the speakers for a cleaner look. I can't do it in my setup because I'm not allowed to put any holes (technically we aren't allowed to even hang anything). I really like that console but I'd paint it black to give it a more modern feel.

I like, its not a TV with speakers and a couch in a baron room, there is character. Now that ive complemented you can i have that FF9(best out the entire series) poster.

I like, its not a TV with speakers and a couch in a baron room, there is character. Now that ive complemented you can i have that FF9(best out the entire series) poster.

Um, no. I also have the Orko looking wizard one too. :p

Back