Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection- coming to PC

Armenius

Fully [H]
I was excited for this collection initially, but as time passes (and as we learn how little effort is going into it), my opinion is changing. The HL video is showing a LOT of the 3rd game and not very much of the first one...which is pretty old, but is the best of the 3 by a wide margin IMO. They little they've shown looks pretty rough.
I still want these games since I no longer have my old consoles, though. At this point I think I'll probably use CDKeys and snag 'em via a very deep discount.
If you have an Xbox One X|S or Series X|S you can still buy the original versions of the games. All 3 work with backward compatibility on those consoles.

Domingo

Fully [H]
If you have an Xbox One X|S or Series X|S you can still buy the original versions of the games. All 3 work with backward compatibility on those consoles.

I sold all of my Xbox systems except my wife's 360...which is in a box somewhere. I do have an Xbox 360 NG2 disk that should work if I dig her console out, though. My NG Black disk is apparently long gone. I have a PS3, but I no longer have my NG Sigma disk. I had NG3 on the WiiU, which I sold. I figure this collection will put 'em all in the same place even if it is a half-assed port.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
the port doesn't sound great but it'll still be nice to have all the remastered games available on Steam