Ninja explains how new physics engine could "reset Fortnite completely"

erek

[H]F Junkie
Ninja, who made his billion dollar fortune from streaming on Twitch and Mixer for Fornite, reveals the new physics engine

"Only time will tell just how significant a moment in time this will be for the Fortnite community, though Ninja is confident that the shift will be enormous.

Chapter 2 Season 2 is set to go live on February 20 and while no official details have been revealed just yet, a recent leak might have provided a first look at brand new map changes."

https://www.dexerto.com/fortnite/ninja-explains-new-physics-engine-reset-fortnite-completely-1319054

I'm more interested in the "billion dollar fortune" you speak of.

Got a link for this?

Reactions: erek
like this
I'm more interested in the "billion dollar fortune" you speak of.

Got a link for this?

why's that the interest? he made his fortunes off of fortnite streaming across mixer and twitch is the best guess i got

why's that the interest? he made his fortunes off of fortnite streaming across mixer and twitch is the best guess i got

We all know how and what and who.. I'm just curious where you got the billion dollars from. He's earned no where near that amount.

like this
We all know how and what and who.. I'm just curious where you got the billion dollars from. He's earned no where near that amount.

Perhaps he was exaggerating... as its clearly silly that anyone has gotten rich streaming themselves playing video games, much less children's games.

like this
He is not worth a billion. Maybe around 40 million. Supposedly he got around $30 mil just for the Mixer deal.

like this
Perhaps he was exaggerating... as its clearly silly that anyone has gotten rich streaming themselves playing video games, much less children's games.
Why? people watch tv shows for entertainment and those actors get paid heftily. Watching streamers play games is just another form of entertainment and they get paid for it, I dont even watch TV anymore as when i do want to watch something while im eating or lounging i will just throw up a twitch stream.

Back