Ninety-Nine Nights (Xbox 360) AMAZING VIDEO

theNoid

Supreme [H]ardness
As many of you know, the N3 demo hits Xbox Live in Japan in 1 day. Eventually this game will probably end up coming to the west, oh OMFG it better.

A fan put together this video and let me assure you its WORTH EVERY SECOND OF DOWNLOADING IT. I have watched this video over and over and I'm wetting myself ... There is some CGI in the film, but the large majority of footage is actual realtime rendoring and a lot of ingame gameplay.

This is thought to be a recent release that could help save sales of the 360 in Japan. All I know is I HOPE TO GOD it comes to the US. I must have this game. It is a 360 exclusive and near reason enough to buy the console if you ask me.

Enjoy :)

http://media.putfile.com/N3gameplay

(wait for the download, worth it)

i wasnt to sure about this game... but now i WANT it :) another awesome game for the 360!

If I had to make a guess, i'm pretty sure that we'll see that game here in the US. After all, we are the biggest video gaming market in the world. Even if that game isn't the cup of tea many American's would prefer, there are still a heck of a lot of Japanese and other asians who live here who would like that game. It looks cool, but i'm a bit confused.

Its not so much that I hate the Dynasty Warrior games... it's just that, the graphics are so muddy and the controls so sluggish, you don't know what's going on and when you do, it feels like you're not in control. Add to it the horrible pop up that occurs, and well, those games are just no fun.

99 Nights looks sweet, though. Mindless hack and slash... I wouldn't mind playing it.

As for bringing it over to the US for Asians, I think all those pasty wanna be Asian kids would gobble this stuff up. But then again, most of those kids seem to hate all things not Sony or Nintendo just on principle.

junehhan said:
If I had to make a guess, i'm pretty sure that we'll see that game here in the US. After all, we are the biggest video gaming market in the world. Even if that game isn't the cup of tea many American's would prefer, there are still a heck of a lot of Japanese and other asians who live here who would like that game. It looks cool, but i'm a bit confused.

I'm a potato eating Irish grunt and I want this ported to the west!! :D

from what it seems,
it would be 100% better if the enemies didnt die in 2 hits, and if there was CO OP play.
DAMMIT
every game should have some sort of CO OP play.

GAHhhh

Qwerty said:
from what it seems,
it would be 100% better if the enemies didnt die in 2 hits, and if there was CO OP play.
DAMMIT
every game should have some sort of CO OP play.

GAHhhh

MS has stated that every game on the 360 will be made Live compatible, this can only mean for some sort of Co Op or MP play.

MS has stated that every game on the 360 will be made Live compatible, this can only mean for some sort of Co Op or MP play.

this is not correct. Every gamemust be made live compatible, but only for the gamerscore stuff. case in point: condemned.

Back