Nike Signs Deal With Esports Athlete

And we were joking about chess shoes when I was in high school.

Well an esports player is about as much of an athlete as a chess player.

golf is a sport but you dont have to be athletic to play. gaming is not a sport or athletic, competition yes but not sport.. increased heart rate and breathing doesn't equal being athletic. fat bastards get that going to the fridge or up a set of 4 stairs, that make them athletes? no.
both wrong about nascar drivers.
http://sethkoenig.bangordailynews.c.../science-shows-race-car-drivers-are-athletes/

Thanks for the read. There's some good info in there for sure.

That's literally all that anyone is saying, lol.

They are triggered. Maybe there'll be a national Madden competition and the winner will be drafted into he NFL. :confused:

Not gonna lie, I would love love to watch a Madden competition with some NFL coaches and coordinators. You can't tell me some of these younger coaches like McVay don't fire up some Madden.

Wow, the amount of hate here is insane. Guy plays games for a living AND gets signed by a huge company and somehow everyone here is up in arms.

He is doing exactly what most people wanted to do in their teen years. He has accomplished it. No matter the lingo they use, he plays games and makes money doing it.

Christ, the majority of you build systems worth thousands of dollars just to spend an hour a day playing between your mundane jobs and your snot nosed kids and shit family. So who is really winning here?
Well put.

Back