NIB 22" Viewsonic P220FB 22" PerfectFlat Screen 2048 x 1536 CRT Color Monitor

cesarioFL71

Limp Gawd
CRT enthusiast here with a public service post for others interested in obtaining a rare NIB 22 crt. A 22" crt with zero hours on the tube is very rare these days. I just purchased two of these myself and there is just one left.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363635901893

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
And it's gone. Bummer.
He had a 21" Sun GDM model that was new in box last night. Unfortunately, it was sold shortly after it went online. Keep an eye on his store.

Attachments

• 365-1399_front.jpg
    365-1399_front.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
Daaamn, I would have loved to pick this up. You wouldn't be willing to part with one of the two you got would you, $400+shipping?

Last edited:
Daaamn, I would have loved to pick this up. You wouldn't be willing to part with one of the two you got would you, $400+shipping?
I'd like to see other enthusiasts grab one of these but the two i picked up will hopefully last me for a very long time as I have no intention of gaming on OLED or anything else in the foreseeable future. I'll keep my eyes open for you though.....

I used to have one of these. I remember playing Far Cry and Doom 3 on it back in 2004. Legendary monitor!

I'm in. 100% willing to buy. Let me know any details you need.
I'm willing to accept a check from a potential buyer as long as you are willing to let the check clear your bank before i ship. Also, you accept all risks associated with shipping the monitor. The monitor will be shipped exactly like the method used here. I will send you a photo of the monitor and it condition before and after it's packed. You are looking at 125.00 to ship plus 200.00 for the crt. If you are good with those terms I can contact you to move forward and send you more photos of the crt in operation.

I'm willing to accept a check from a potential buyer as long as you are willing to let the check clear your bank before i ship. Also, you accept all risks associated with shipping the monitor. The monitor will be shipped exactly like the method used here. I will send you a photo of the monitor and it condition before and after it's packed. You are looking at 125.00 to ship plus 200.00 for the crt. If you are good with those terms I can contact you to move forward and send you more photos of the crt in operation.

I just sent you a private message, will contact you again there shortly.

I just received a warning from a moderator so this thread is done. My apologies to the webmaster.

What's the advantage of a CRT now, besides Duck Hunt?
There are still many, if you can believe it.

1. Perfect motion clarity. Fast-scrolling things with no blur or break-up
2. Great contrast. Most high-end CRT's can easily do 3000:1 native contrast (most of them do > 5000:1 native).
3. Every resolution is native resolution. Virtually anything looks good on them, provided the scanning frequency isn't way outside of what the screen itself can resolve. Older games probably benefit from this the most, but most people forget that newer games look great on CRT too.
4. And yeah - Duckhunt! No input lag means you click and it's instant. Supposed to make you really good in twitch games. I still get my ass handed to me, so I suspect I lack "skill" - whatever that is.

Last edited:
Back