Ni No Kuni (Remastered)

I only see mention of Switch, PS4 and XB1. I hope it's coming to PC.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
I'd love if they just re-did the combat to be like NNK2. Was by far my least favorite part about the first game and a primary reason as to why I never finished it.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Fantastic! For those unaware this series has strong links and inspiration to Studio Ghibli (aka the Japanese "old school Disney" ) and it was greatly acclaimed upon its original PS3 era release. I never got to play the first game so I'm glad its coming to PC in a remastered form with all DLC included. The second game is a separate story, different but excellent in its own right instead of being a direct sequel. Thankfully the 2nd game released on PC via Steam and I consider it well worth a play for fans of the genre or studio.

Japanese Gamescom trailer. It's new, but is not much. The video above shows more. Of note, the Steam logo is present rather than just saying 'PC' as the previous trailer.

I gotta be honest, I have this on PS3 and it really doesn't look any different from what I'm seeing in the trailer. I guess with the art style it doesn't really need to be redone, though.

That said, higher framerate and coming to PC is pretty decent. I might pick it up on deep sale eventually, since I never finished it on the PS3.

I picked this up for around $5 recently and am 9 hours into it. The art and aesthetics are timeless, so it still looks beautiful on PC especially if you appreciate Studio Ghibli's influence. Story and gameplay wise I am enjoying it so far.

Back