NHL09 PS3 Team

We had a couple of good games last night, that one game was against a really good team and we didn't completely fall apart so that's a good thing. That 4 game stretch yesterday was my most productive in the EASHL, had 6 goals in the 4 games. Hopefully I can keep getting better with this superstar card now

I've been playing pretty bad lately, I had my D dialed in when I was a slower playmaker but switching to a dangler on D has thrown everything off. I wonder if I should switch back, but at least everyone else is playing well.

It seems we do quite well until we match up against a top 40 division 1 team. The record of the team we played last night was 300+ wins and 37 or so losses. I think it will take a lot of practice and everyone with a legend card before we can hang with teams like that, so we might have a chance in 2010.

If I had nothing else to do but play NHL 09, I'd of had my legend card before Christmas. :p

Its not drastically different, but it does cut down on the cheese goals and penalties are increased (just don't check a guy when going after a puck by the boards now)

Sometimes you can still get away with it though... heh heh, risk of penalty/reward of he's on his face.

NHL09 > Sleep. You'd be surprised how many games you can fit in when playing until 5-7am, but I've only done that twice. My problem is my grades, for a while there on D I was getting solid A's but this week has been bad. Teamplay is so easy to drop to a C+ or a B with a few careless passes and the Stats rating is all dependent on who/how we play. Hopefully we get a stretch of scrub opponents so I can boost it back up.

Yea we need an A- for the legend card right? In that case I need to get my stats up, I'm at like a C+ in that, now that we are starting to win more games I'm sure that will go up

Other than my team play stats, I do fairly well. Losing face-offs and taking needless penalties pretty much erases any other positives of the game for team play.

Usually:

A - Position
C - Team Play
A - Stats

Hey guys, sorry I was offline last night. I'm currently out of town visiting my relatives. By the looks of things, I won't be on tonight either. I will however come online to play tomorrow night around 830pm CST. Talk to you guys tomorrow night.

I don't think I'll be playing tonight, might have to head back to work in a bit.

Yea I definitely won't be on tonight, I'm going to see the devils and avalanche, get to see the triumphant return of Martin Brodeur

Nice score bro! The closest team I have the option of going to see is the Leafs. Not a damn chance I'd pay to watch that pond hockey.

Have fun.

Anyone sick of KZ2 yet? I'll be up for a few games this evening after 9:30est if anyone's into it.

I should be on sometime tonight, if I'm playing KZ2 just send me a message.

I had a busy few nights this week, but I should be on quite a bit this weekend if anyone is looking for a game.

Anyone still looking to play? I had another team approach me regarding a possible merger, but I haven't been on much myself so I don't know who (if any) of us are still active.

Back