NHL 12 EASHL - Xbox Team

malingjc

[H]ard|Gawd
I created a HardOCP team -

HardOCP Overclockers

It wouldn't let me use the word Hackers which is amusing.

Send a request to join and I'll add you in - we can talk rules once we get people in.

I joined (XBL Destructorbot). I'll invite Movieesa as well although he doesn't post much, he was on the NHL 09 and 10 PS3 teams with me.

I find the filter is oversensitive this year. It wouldn't let me use my old name 'Cutter Blade' as it was profane.

Hey Leb, I remember you from the PS3 teams. Can't wait to play a few with you.

Hey Leb, I remember you from the PS3 teams. Can't wait to play a few with you.

hey, I remember you too ! :D

can I be part of two clubs? some of the guys in my beer league team invited me to play with their club ... I'm a newb with all this :eek:

Only one team per account unfortunately, give it a shot with your beer league buddies and we'll be here if it doesn't work out. :)

For anyone interested here is the link to our club page: http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/502A0001/21519/overview

Had a few good games last night. We had OT wins against two clubs that were in the same division as us
and then were stomped by a team in the pro division with 86 games played.

Also Malingjc, hope you don't mind but I tweaked our home jerseys to match the forum colors. I think they look pretty good but I may change the number color to match the yellow text here in the forums.

No problem. I ought to have 2 or 3 more guys playing with us in the next week.

Nice, it would be fun to get some 5v5 or even 6v6 going if we get a goalie.

Also found this while reading, something to note if we have a large number of people in one region:

EASHL Forum said:
Here is basically things as I understand them based on what I've read left and right.

1) Games are hosted on EA servers (not by end users)
2) The servers are located either in NA East, NA West, Europe.
3) In order to decide which server location to use, the game looks at the physical location of the captain of the home team.

If you are lagging all the time (even if you are the captain of the home team), then the problem is probably coming from your end.

If it is only in certain cases... pay lots of attention to the location of the captain of the home team. Sometimes the username will be a good indication. You can also check the other team's region when playing with a club on the web to get an idea.

Link: http://www.operationsports.com/eashl/forum/showpost.php?p=253552&postcount=23

I'll sit around tonight in the locker room - waiting for a second player so we can get the playoffs going. only 3 days left.

First playoff was a fail - lost in 2OT. We did get a 2-1 regulation win last night, but not sure if it counted because the playoffs are still going until tonight.

I'll try to come on 10-11ish EST to play a couple games tonight.

If I'm on tonight I will most likely be playing Gears 3 to try and finish the campaign, but I might be able to squeeze in a game of hockey.

Started off the new season 1-1 tonight. Hopefully I will be on tomorrow for a few.

Woops, didn't mean to leave without saying anything tonight. My headset turned off during OT I guess, didn't realize until after I had quit.

Nice to see a few more people on the team. Hopefully I can get out of my scoring slump and we can get a few wins in a row.

Yup - just got to get a little more chemistry but we weren't too bad for having a new person there.

Ya it wasn't that bad. Just feels like something is off in the offensive zone for my player. Might try switching my stats around a bit next time I play and maybe give a LW playmaker a shot.

whew, added a win and a loss.

the win was a 6OT win - think we should have gotten more for that one.

Sad I missed you guys tonight. Playing drop-in games is killing me, every game is a 5-0 win or loss, no middle ground.

The player goalie games were a fun change last night. Good way to bump stats at the possible expense of +/-. I think I may have to swap my stats around yet again. Seems Strength doesn't affect shot speed much so I might go back to 90 WSA/WSP and put all my athletic points mostly into accel/agility/speed with a bit of endurance.

yup - i'll wait in the dressing room for awhile and wait for a player or two

If any of you guys are looking for a good league check out...

MooseOnIce.com

I've played there for several seasons and it's always a fun experience.

Back