Nfsu2

andocser

Weaksauce
Can anyone tell me where I can find a map or guide online showing me where all the shops can be found? All my usual faq sources have turned up nothing. Thanks

They're not hard to find. Look for the large floodlights of different colors. And they're in really obvious places on the map. But the large colored floodlight (green, red, blue, yellow, etc) signify that a store is very close.

read the instructions that actually came with your game,,, or wait,, didnt you get instructions with that downloaded copy ? lol kidding.

its called

hit the map key ,,,, the map opens up ,, look at the legend off to the left it tells you what the colors are... click on one of the locations on the map and asks you if you want to turn on your GPS tell it yes,, exit the map and guess what,,, *GASP* a nice bright blue arrow tells you where to go.

and if your thinking about going around with the trainer and buyin all these massive parts,, for get it,, its just like the first one,, you have to earn upgrades... sorry charlie
unless of course you grab the pizzadox save games which unlocks everything. (supposedly)

v_lestat said:
read the instructions that actually came with your game,,, or wait,, didnt you get instructions with that downloaded copy ? lol kidding.

its called

hit the map key ,,,, the map opens up ,, look at the legend off to the left it tells you what the colors are... click on one of the locations on the map and asks you if you want to turn on your GPS tell it yes,, exit the map and guess what,,, *GASP* a nice bright blue arrow tells you where to go.

and if your thinking about going around with the trainer and buyin all these massive parts,, for get it,, its just like the first one,, you have to earn upgrades... sorry charlie
unless of course you grab the pizzadox save games which unlocks everything. (supposedly)
It doesn't have those locations on the map until you find them the first time. =\

Back