NFS:U Help (really upset)

heyheyhey

Gawd
ok, so i install this stupid pos game, and in the game, whereever theres supposed to be a number or letter, ITS JUST A FUCKING BLOCK. omfg im so pissed there better be a fix.... please help

oh, and the menu stays at 800x600 and looks like crap... is it gonna stay or will it change to 1280x1024, and yes i have tried reinstalling.

return the game for a new one, gg++

oh and the actual game will make you even pissed of to, if you thought it being glitchy was enough....

first off if it's a stupid pos game i see no reason for you to be worried about it but, is it gonna stay or will it change to 1280x1024, and yes i have tried reinstalling.
what does that mean, mine runs fine at 1280x1024, are you unable to switch it or what, AND do you have an english version, the blocks might be not having the language you installed it in on your computer...

Before ranting about a good game, install new patches for your graphic card.

Maybe your computer cant handle it.

What version of Winblows are you running.

There was something similar with GTA3, and it was something that had to do with getting a patch from MS. If you're running XP, get SP1, see if that helps.

Otherwise reinstall windows and see if it is still goofy.

The menu stays at 800 no matter what your res is.

same thing was happening to me for a while, reinstalling my vid card drivers did it for me, which was the only thing i did that worked.

It's something with the ATI drivers. My brother had the same problem with is 9800 pro. I can't remember which drivers work though, I don't have an ATI card. But that is the problem.

Originally posted by SebtheDJ
Before ranting about a good game, install new patches for your graphic card.

Maybe your computer cant handle it.

yeah i hear these 9800 pros are real crappy...... :rolleyes:

doi! i didnt even think about drivers! i'll try going back to the 3.7's (those are the only ones i really like anyway)

and bananadog... just a word of advice... when you try to help someone... please actually try to make sense. i have no idea what the hell your talking about

Back