Nexus One for Sprint, verified

Interesting. I was just thinking about moving to Sprint from Verizon, especially since they roam on the same network (as I understand it). If Sprint subsidizes this, this could very well be my next phone.

There will be subsidies, but it MIGHT work how T-Mo has it set up. 179 for new customers, 279 for renewing, $520 for full price. Even if you did full price though, you could upgrade to something else in store and sell it on ebay.

As for the Supersonic, it *should* be the same phone, except the Supersonic has a 3g/4g hybrid radio, which could mean worse battery life. I'll probably wait for the Supersonic unless I can get a free N1 from my connections.

There will be subsidies, but it MIGHT work how T-Mo has it set up. 179 for new customers, 279 for renewing, $520 for full price. Even if you did full price though, you could upgrade to something else in store and sell it on ebay.

As for the Supersonic, it *should* be the same phone, except the Supersonic has a 3g/4g hybrid radio, which could mean worse battery life. I'll probably wait for the Supersonic unless I can get a free N1 from my connections.

Want to get me a free Nexus One while your at it?? :D

That's sweet, this will be the first phone in a while which is available on all of the big 4's networks.

Not at all. The Touch Pro 2 was on all four, the 85xx BB Curve, the 83xx Curve (5 networks really), the 88xx BB, and I'd like to say the Centro but I'm 99.9% sure that T-Mo never had a palm device.

Edit: Forgot the BB 81xx Pearl.

Just when I was about to pull the trigger on a Palm Pre from Sprint...ugh.

After using the Pre (and absolutely loving it), and owning the Hero, wait for the N1. I'm running a damn near perfect 2.1 android build on my Hero, and it's simply amazing. Pair that with the snapdragon and huge screen of the N1, and it's a no brainer.

I had the N1 on T-Mobile and switched to Verizon with Palm Pre. Love the Pre so far but when the N1 goes to Verizon I may switch back to it. The hardware was great and I just hope google keeps updating Android.

I had the N1 on T-Mobile and switched to Verizon with Palm Pre. Love the Pre so far but when the N1 goes to Verizon I may switch back to it. The hardware was great and I just hope google keeps updating Android.

That's good to know. I was interested in how the Pre Plus was compared to the N1. I just called Sprint tonight, and they told me on the phone NOT to go with them because I was in the Verizon roaming coverage and it wasn't economical for them to have me as a customer :rolleyes:. So I guess I'll have to look at the N1 or another Droid.

Back