Nexus 9 Tablet $50 off! $349.99

Not cheap enough compared to a Galaxy Tab S 10.1. So this comes down to how much people need a pure Android experience.

Update: I am stupid, my Nexus tablets I am thinking of are Nexus 10s which are bad. I haven't used a 9.

Last edited:
Cheap vs quality.. there can be only so much you can do to have both.

Personally I thought the Shield tablet was a much better stock android experience than the Nexus 9. Went through 2 of them and just decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

I had this tablet for a bit but had to have one apple device for work so got an iPad (bleh)

It is by far the best android device I have used. Had the Tab S too before the nexus and it was a fantastic tablet in its own right, but the nexus was a much better overall experience. The only thing the tab s had over the nexus was it's orgasmic screen.

Check Amazon warehouse deals. I got a brand new Nexus 9 with a scratched but UNOPENED box for $288 a couple weeks ago.

Put the Nexus 9 side by side to the latest Galaxy Tab S 8in and its very easy to see the Tab S has the far superior screen. The Nexus 9 has better internal and of course, Lollipop which the Tab S is still waiting for.

Also, to note that the new Nexus 9 does not have a micro SD slot. There's no way to add extra storage to the Nexus 9. Just FYI.

Back