Nexus 7 2013/Nexus 10: Pre-Purchase Questions

mtbvfr

Weaksauce
Hello Everyone,

I am interested in getting either the Nexus 7 2013 or the new Nexus 10 when it arrives.

The following page shows a USB Stick Wireless Modem.

http://www.claro.com.pe/wps/portal/pe/sc/personas/internet/internet-movil

Will a USB Stick Wireless Modem be able to be configured and used directly with an adaptor cable via the Micro USB (Support OTG) port?

Will a USB Stick Wireless Modem be able to be configured and used via a battery powered USB hub that is connected via an adaptor cable to the Micro USB (Support OTG) port?

If a battery powered USB hub can be connected to the Micro USB (Support OTG) port, how many USB devices can be attached and registered by the Operating System?

For example, I would be interested in attaching a Hard Drive, a DVD Writer Drive, a Keyboard and a Mouse. Do you have any recommendations for either of these?

I want to be able to write files to both the Hard Drive and CD/DVD Writer Drive. DVD Discs are much more economical for storing video files than SD or MicroSD cards.

What methodology is used to control the Dimming of the Backlight? Is it PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)? If so, what frequency is used? Does the frequency vary with the level of Brightness? If so, what is the minimum and what is the maximum frequency used?

What would be the Life expectancy if one of these tablets is in use 24/7 but with the screen being used between 6 and 8 hours per day?

Which adaptors work best to connect to a monitor with an HDMI port?

Thanks,

Back