Next VR Craze: Drunkn Bar Fight

HardOCP News

[H] News
Why risk getting arrested or a trip to the ER when you can just load up Drunkn Bar Fight and get all your aggression out? The video below will give you some idea what playing this game is like and, if you like it, its 15% off until December 5th.

It doesnt help VR that I'm swinging and hitting nothing (unless someone gets in the way - then starts the real fight)..

Is that bald white fellow with the shades doing capoeira? :D

They listed the game as having "shared/split screen" gaming. How exactly would that work?

Aw man. No ripping a dude's arm off and beating him with it. :(

:D

Why risk getting arrested or a trip to the ER when you can just load up Drunkn Bar Fight and get all your aggression out? The video below will give you some idea what playing this game is like and, if you like it, its 15% off until December 5th.
I dont know steve....it might be illegal soon :/ For the children!

It doesnt help VR that I'm swinging and hitting nothing (unless someone gets in the way - then starts the real fight)..

buy a punching bag..............

So wheres the retail/service industry version of this?

(be a Beastbye, fast food, or other retail store employee, go rampage on the store and customers, or be the customer go off on the mechanic, clueless customer service agent)

OK so maybe I need therapy, but who hasn't felt like busting a TV in half to give to a customer, throwing a cash register out the window, drop kicking a DVD player.

OK, I actually want to try this game now. I haven't been all that excited about most VR content thus far.

They should add a "Classic Kung Fu" mode with the old "fight circle" setup from all the old movies. That way the user could stand fairly central while fighting a bunch of people.

It turned in an Assassin Creed game so fast we hardly noticed.

Do people honestly pay and play for this?

It it were only 400$...

I wouldn't think anyone would get into VR just for this, but I imagine it would be a fun, goofy thing to try out just for the hell of it if you already have a VR setup. There is obviously more available on VR platforms than this. Especially now that Fallout 4, Doom, and a few other "real" games are getting some work done for it.

Still, if I had a headset, and was a bit bored, I bet I could waste an hour with this if it was cheap like a mobile game. I'd prefer a martial arts setting though.

What would REALLY be fun would be Stair Dismount for VR!

Everything VR looks like total shit these days.

I'm pretty sure VR will die swiftly the way 3D TV's did

Yeah I have no interest in spending the $ for THIS...

Albeit the video did make me laugh. It looked like you could pick people up, but he never tried that. His trial and error skills suck.

Back