Next game for my 360?

Defective

[H]ard|Gawd
I just bought my 360 on Friday. I bought GOW with it and a friend of mine loaned me Dead Rising. What should I get next? I am looking for a non-FPS game. I was thinking about Crackdown or Guitar Hero 2.

I just bought my 360 on Friday. I bought GOW with it and a friend of mine loaned me Dead Rising. What should I get next? I am looking for a non-FPS game. I was thinking about Crackdown or Guitar Hero 2.

Guitar hero 2.

you made a mistake in having your first game as gears. The bar will be set really high. ;)

Here's a few to get you started:

Gears of War (Check!)
Dead Rising (Check!)
Saint's Row (GTA-Sandbox game; Buggy but I liked it more than crackdown)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2 (Great Games, Excellent MP)
Lost Planet (Short but entertaining Single-player, OK MP - Definitely worth a rental at least)
Enchanted Arms (40+ hour JRPG, probably a 7/10 but worth one good play)
Ninja Gaiden Black (I know it's an Xbox 1 game but you MUST play this if you haven't already)

deception``

Viva Pinata is $20 at Target right now. You should own this game if you have played Animal Crossing or other sim type games. It's highly addictive and much more challenging than you might think. I can't imagine how any child could get halfway through this game without a guide since I need a guide for it myself. So awesome...

Other fun games include:
Lumines Live!
Alien Hominid
Guiter Hero II
Worms

Crackdown is a good fun game. IMHO it turns into a GREAT game when you go co-op. Graphics are good, not spectacular, but the gameplay is a blast.

Thanks alot guys, it gives me something to think about. I had been looking at Viva Pinata too. I also like its current price. I'll have to check out Saints Row also.

I'm still getting used to playing an FPS on a console again so I want some other games for when I am frustrated with GOW.

I'll have to see what's available used.

where do you see viva pinata for 20? Its 30 on targets website. Id buy it for 20 in a heartbeat.

Kameo is fun and cheap. I am playing crackdown right now.

Guitar Hero 2.....especially if you are weary of the same ol same ol. Check other threads though about the defective whammy bar.....most definitely still worth getting.

Tiger Woods.....the newest one....if you like golf. I spend weeks playing this. Outstanding.

Castlevania StN on arcade. Genius!

What I don't like are the FPSs. Just don't do it for me on the gamepad. Even GoW.

Guitar Hero 2.....especially if you are weary of the same ol same ol. Check other threads though about the defective whammy bar.....most definitely still worth getting.

Tiger Woods.....the newest one....if you like golf. I spend weeks playing this. Outstanding.

Castlevania StN on arcade. Genius!

What I don't like are the FPSs. Just don't do it for me on the gamepad. Even GoW.

Thanks for the heads up on the whammy bar, I'll check that out.

I actually still have SoTN for playstation. Unless they added anything, I'm not going to buy it again. I did think it was super cool of them to offer it though. It is one of the best sidescrolling free roaming games ever.

Burnout Revenge maybe... Fast fun racing game. Not realistic though so don't get if it that would piss you off.
I pretty much only play FPS and Racing games....

where do you see viva pinata for 20? Its 30 on targets website. Id buy it for 20 in a heartbeat.

Even at 30 I'm pretty interested in picking it up. 20 would be even better though! As far as the suggestions go I don't have many suggestions, since I only have a couple games. One of them being Vegas, which I really like. However you're looking for non-FPS. I've only played the Crackdown demo, and I like it, but I haven't tried the full version yet.

Well, after reading the issues people were having with the guitars, I decided to wait on GH2 for a few weeks when the non-problematic SKU's become easier to find.

Viva Pinata was $20 at Target so I bought it. It's even the special package with the extra DVD. This will help put off my next purchase for a bit and gives me more time to cruise the the used game market.

So, to restate, yes. VIVA PINATA IS $20 AT TARGET! I don't know how long that price will last, I forgot to check.

I believe the $20 Viva Pinata at Target is a weekly sale that is in-store only. It will probably go back up to $30 after this Saturday. I bought this game for $30 at BB in December and it was easily worth that much. I've gotten 75% of the achievements in a little over 10 hours which have been a blast. If you need any help with the game go to: http://pinataisland.info. It's full of good information.

$20 bucks is a great price for any 360 game and I feel that Viva pinata is worth that...however I'm glad I only rented the game. The first couple of days that you play the game is fast paced and quite fun but then as your garden gets larger and more populated the micro-management gets tedious and money hard to come by. After a while, fulfilling the obscure requirements to get some of the creatures wandering the outskirts to come and take up residence just isn't worth the effort imo. I played many hours worth for about 4 days before getting sick of it..

its not in their sites weekly ad. Ill have to go tonight. Looks like ymmv kinda deal. Its not every store.

I would'nt get Saints Row anymore, I'd wait the 6-7 months left for GTA:IV. Games that are out right now, as others suggested, something like Crackdown would'nt hurt. Other than that I'm waiting for Mass Effect myself. (going to own!)

Back