Next content pack and free weekend for Killing Floor

Two friends and I played a 3 person game last night, and DAMN, it's fun. Much harder than L4D - the Zombies seem much tougher. Had a few issues, but nothing huge. On one level we went to meet the Patriarch, and he just died before we ever saw him? And we were playing on Easy... I can't imagine the harder levels.

Yeah can't emphasize enough how much more fun this game is with friends. At least with people you some what know or are familiar with.

Also one more thing as a suggestion to those of you playing the free weekend. At least once before your time is up check out some Hard mode servers to see more experienced players and get a better feel of how the game is.

Yeah can't emphasize enough how much more fun this game is with friends. At least with people you some what know or are familiar with.

totally, especially with so many weekenders it was a complete wipefest until we got some good players and better communication.

altogether it's a big thumbs up from me for this update, huge improvement of epic proportions. not saying it wasn't great before, but just wow. it's going to take a while to even go through it all. didn't even get a chance to play demo much while messing with all the other new toys for level6.

Yep, like L4D I find KF is awesome playing with my friends on our two servers we have, solo mode (or pugging on public servers) it's okay but not nearly as awesome as shootin the smack on voice and having fun and doing challenging content like suicidal stock maps or hard to get achievements like Dignity for the Dead.

Sometimes when I play this game with an X-Fi and the volume at full blast it reminds me of being at the shooting range. I think that's why I like it so much.

the new sounds are great but I think they might have broke some of the old ones. try or spec anyone who has the lever action, sounds like they mixed up the effect with the new m14, they had a very distinct difference and now they sound exactly the same. also the headshots sound like you're shooting through a paper bag, when they used to make that nice squishy popping noise. they might have done some remixing to make some of the reports more "open air downfield", like the deagles, but they must have swapped some of them by mistake.

also client stability is not very good, people are getting lots of hanging and dropped connections on map load. we should expect to see a cleanup patch within the next week or two I'm sure.

Back