Next big RPG?

fallout new vegas and elder scrolls 5 i also think rage is rpg cant remember haven't really researched that game much

not sure about TESV. That would be nice if it was on the horizon though.

Definitely New Vegas.

ya i wasn't 100% about tesv i remember reading something about it a few weeks ago sucks well have to wait that long

i wish you could play Fall out online with other players

dont get me excited for TESV :(

its been years since oblivion and still no formal announcement, its all about fallout now, which i dont like nearly as much as the elder scrolls :mad:

yeah now that bethesda announced Hunted as their next project I imagine TESV will be a ways off yet, the 2 IP's look too similar for them to be making them both simultaneously.

Something completely off the radar perhaps?

I bet we see Mass Effect 3 before TES5

Star Wars The Old republic.

Loved KOTOR. REALLY hope this game is good too. Bioware did a great job on Dragon age and Mass Effect 2. So I expect quality from SWTOR.

Old Republic is MMO

There is LotR: War in the North in the making, along with Mass Effect 3. 3rd game on my RPG wishlist is Witcher 3, can't think of any more good RPGs being produced

yeah now that bethesda announced Hunted as their next project I imagine TESV will be a ways off yet, the 2 IP's look too similar for them to be making them both simultaneously.

Isn't Hunted developed by inexile games, just published by bethesda? And I dont think its that similar to elder scrolls, looks like gears if it were a fantasy dungeon crawler.

Looking forward to fallout new vegas I guess. Fallout 3 was a pretty solid rpg, as long as the setting is different in that universe I'd be happy.

I suspect this is dead now that bioware has sworn off of dnd. The problem (as I understand it) is that atari owns the license for games based off of dnd and atari is the pits to work with.

man, I wish NWN 3 was in there sumwhere

The next Blizzard MMORPG. Unlike every other MMORPG since WoW, this one will probably succeed in dethroning WoW. But, that is not for another couple of years.

I'd commit murder for there to be a TES game with co-op, now THAT would be the next big RPG

The next Blizzard MMORPG. Unlike every other MMORPG since WoW, this one will probably succeed in dethroning WoW. But, that is not for another couple of years.
2011 is the release year.

I would say , The Witcher 2, Diablo 3, and TESV. Sadly enough we have to wait awhile for those. :(

2011 is the release year.

That is going off of assumptions. Assuming the two major titles a year quote holds true then Starcraft 2 and WoW Expansion this year. Diablo 3 and you are claiming the new MMORPG next year? I doubt it, if anything it would be another WoW expansion while they work on the next MMORPG after getting SC2 and Diablo 3 finished.

2011 is a really outrageous assumption, I mean this is Blizzard we are talking about.

That is going off of assumptions. Assuming the two major titles a year quote holds true then Starcraft 2 and WoW Expansion this year. Diablo 3 and you are claiming the new MMORPG next year? I doubt it, if anything it would be another WoW expansion while they work on the next MMORPG after getting SC2 and Diablo 3 finished.

2011 is a really outrageous assumption, I mean this is Blizzard we are talking about.
Haha I completely misread what you wrote. I think I was still thinking/reading about BioWare's MMO when I quoted you and wrote that.

I can confirm that Blizzards next MMO will be released 12-28-2012.

world of diablo

world of starcraft (LVL 99FIREBAT!)

world of twilight (team alice) - sorry just watched it today for first time, an shes hot

I thought it had been said somewhere that the next Elder Scrolls would be an MMO?

(In which case we can look forward to losing elements like AI, dynamic environments and quests/story, decent real time combat, bleeding edge graphics, etc)

hurray

It's very very likely that Bethseda is making an MMO right now, but we don't have talk as to which IP. Interplay is making a fallout MMO. So, the main conjecture is that Beth is using the only big IP they have... Elder Scrolls.

I really hope it's not elder scrolls. I just can't see many people going for that. Hopefully they are making up some new IP for their MMO.

Anything that has vampires that glitter like diamonds in the sun, is just plain wrong.

There will probably be two more expansions after Cataclysm. I'm betting that the next one will be Emerald Dream, which will take players from 85-90. The last one will likely be where we kill Sargeras, evil guy behind everything. I think Blizzard stated the level cap would be 100. I wouldn't expect their new MMO before 2014. If you take around eighteen months between each expansion, it will probably be sometime in 2013 before the Sargeras expansion hits if they keep the same pace. That will need to set up for awhile before they release a new one, unless they want the capstone of WoW running head-to-head with the new project,

There will probably be two more expansions after Cataclysm. I'm betting that the next one will be Emerald Dream, which will take players from 85-90. The last one will likely be where we kill Sargeras, evil guy behind everything. I think Blizzard stated the level cap would be 100. I wouldn't expect their new MMO before 2014. If you take around eighteen months between each expansion, it will probably be sometime in 2013 before the Sargeras expansion hits if they keep the same pace. That will need to set up for awhile before they release a new one, unless they want the capstone of WoW running head-to-head with the new project,

Everyone says emerald dream will be the next expansion every time and so far they are 0 for 3.

Im betting it never happens.

You can also bet that unless the numbers significantly start to drop blizzard will keep pumping out expansions and not risk bothering with another MMO.

I cant imagine why they would spend millions just to compete with themselves.

SW:TOR, Elder Scrolls V and The Witcher 2. I have no idea when they will be out.

Sometime in 2011. I want to say the first half, but I'm not sure where I got that from.

Cool, hopefully I'll get in on the Beta. I signed up but I'm not sure when the Beta is going live either.

It's starting to look like Fallout: New Vegas is the only game coming up on the horizon... possibly the only big RPG hit for the remainder of this year? Well, maybe there are some large scale DLCs in the works. Doesn't sound like Dragon Age: Awakening is too big though.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Star Wars : The Old Republic, I bet that one will be huge.

Back