Newegg's incredible shipping strikes again!

TS28

Limp Gawd
So, today I decided to upgrade my Phenom 9750 to a X3 720 black edition.

At around 11AM, I order. I check back at 1PM, and its already shipped.

I tell you, they gotta be doing something shady and or possess magical powers o_O

From my experience, all orders I've placed/gotten-charged-for before noon gets shipped the same day, even during Christmas time. Anything I order before 4pm has a good chance of shipping same day, but sometimes goes out the next day. Anything shipped from CA I always get next day, regardless of the shipping I pay for... one of the perks of having to pay such high sales tax, IMO, lol.

yeah its pretty awesome. i ordered my new build around 2pm and by midnight it had been processed, shipped, and already traveled from california to kentucky. before it got to me the price of my video card dropped $20 so i called them up and got credited. newegg certainly rocks.

Maybe they have shipping Roombas that are programmed to move your stuff out to UPS after you confirm your order.

Speed wise their good, but at times their shipping is to damn expensive. The other day I was placing an order for a mouse pad and 3 pin fan wire [$21] and with shipping my OTD price went up to $33.

From my experience, all orders I've placed/gotten-charged-for before noon gets shipped the same day, even during Christmas time. Anything I order before 4pm has a good chance of shipping same day, but sometimes goes out the next day. Anything shipped from CA I always get next day, regardless of the shipping I pay for... one of the perks of having to pay such high sales tax, IMO, lol.

Ah I get the same service (living in Connecticut very close to their north new jersey warehouse) without having to pay sales tax =P.

Nothing beats coming home, seeing a package you just ordered 1 day ago. Getting an email product has shipped with a tracking number send to my Blackberry 10 min after i take the package in my house.

Yeah I'm in Mississippi so only one state away from their Tennessee warehouse. If I order before noon, I am almost guaranteed to get my stuff the next day. Makes me want to fwap.

Yea they really are the best. I'll usually order something in the morning before I go to class, and by the time I get home from class, it's already shipped, and the next day it's on my doorstep.

Almost everything I buy from Newegg get's overnighted. I just think of it as upgrading the shipping when paying sales tax lol.

Maybe they have shipping Roombas that are programmed to move your stuff out to UPS after you confirm your order.

If you want to see how their warehouse works:

http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.aspx?i=2694
http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.aspx?i=3315

You're a bit late for the prizes, but yah... still interesting, IMO.

Ah I get the same service (living in Connecticut very close to their north new jersey warehouse) without having to pay sales tax =P.

ugh, no fair! :mad::(

Back