NeweggBusiness 15% off code, EVGA GTX 680 Sig $450, Crucial 256gb SSD $170

burningrave101

[H]F Junkie
NeweggBusiness currently has a 15% code today which works up to $100 off. The code is: mtmk15events

Some of the best deals would be the Crucial 256GB SSD for $169.99 w/ free shipping

http://www.neweggbusiness.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148443

Or also currently the EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked and Superclocked Signature cards are in stock which would bring one of the $529.99 Signatures down to only $449.99.

EVGA Signature 02G-P4-2683-KR

http://www.neweggbusiness.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130779

EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2682-KR

http://www.neweggbusiness.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130769

Most people put their SSN as their newegg business EIN. I did it in April when I took advantage of another deal and never had any problems.

Wow. That SSD is hot. Seen it hovering around $200 recently, but $170 is just crazy low. In for one, lolz.

They raised the base price on the M4, it's now $200 with the coupon. Sorta wish I'd ordered one, but I really don't need any more sub 500gb SSDs for the moment.

Nevermind, now it's back to $170 again, 2 minutes later.

Too bad they don't have the Asus Rampage IV Formula , looks like I'm forced to get the Rampage IV Extreme for $365 :(

Last edited:
GTX-670 FTW $357 shipped

Bad time to get a new credit card lol.

The code is not dead. I'm just really pissed that I ordered a gtx 670 four days ago. I could've gotten $63 off my evga ftw. Its not fair I always miss these deals

Having trouble deciding between the Evga 670 FTW and the Asus 670 DC2 non-top...Wish the TOP version was in stock, way better stock clocks for $10.

I'm feeling silly for not having waited for this kind of code to come around again before grabbing GTX 670's at launch... the one I ended up keeping is an amazing clocker, but $60 back in my pocket would have been a bit nicer probably (1354mhz core for me on Gigabyte OC) in the case that whatever I got didn't OC as well :p. I knew something would come again too... but... :eek: .

Review of the 680 4GB showed no improvement even at 2560x1600, and such a small amount on multi screen res that it didnt matter. The amount of ram isnt where these cards are taking hits at higher res, its the 256bit bus.

Better off getting a 680 2GB then a 670 4GB.

Actually, it's more the raw horsepower needed on the GPU itself than simply memory bandwidth or capacity.

Most people put their SSN as their newegg business EIN. I did it in April when I took advantage of another deal and never had any problems.

You used to be able to put in nine 0's, but they fixed that. There are ways other than using your SSN (which would be ridiculously reckless to do), just go to google...

Actually, it's more the raw horsepower needed on the GPU itself than simply memory bandwidth or capacity.

More GPU power is always better. Just saying these cards take more of a hit going from 1080P to 2560x1600 then the 79xx because of the smaller bit bus. Cant wait for a new card with a 512bit to come back around like the 285.

Back OT: Got email that payment was charged. Taking a bit of a downgrade from my two 480s, and not really pocketing money, but at least I can pull the cards from my loop and let my 3770K have all the water it wants to itself lol.

Thanks OP.

Decided to check here earlier and I'm glad I did. Finally took advantage of this (last time I did 15% it died on me mid-way through checkout.)

Saved $130 on my new IVB build.

More GPU power is always better. Just saying these cards take more of a hit going from 1080P to 2560x1600 then the 79xx because of the smaller bit bus. Cant wait for a new card with a 512bit to come back around like the 285.
The engineer in me gets this, but "more of a hit" for the 680 is still faster than the 7970. Combine this with the fact that the 680 uses less power for more performance, and the engineer in me is happy.

More GPU power is always better. Just saying these cards take more of a hit going from 1080P to 2560x1600 then the 79xx because of the smaller bit bus. Cant wait for a new card with a 512bit to come back around like the 285..

Except the Fermi architecture had 384-bit bus width and the same amount of bandwidth, and took more of a hit than the Cayman radeons did regardless when moving to 2560. It's architectural, not bandwidth-related. The GTX 680 is still notably better of course but bandwidth is the least likely culprit here next to VRAM capacity.

So I have to share the GREAT experience I just had with Newegg on this. The order for the Rampage IV Extreme got screwed up some how during submission and the code became invalid. So I did a chat and talked with a rep and they confirmed the code is no longer valid and would honor the 15% off for me on a one time order. Newegg is awesome!!

Thanks OP.

Decided to check here earlier and I'm glad I did. Finally took advantage of this (last time I did 15% it died on me mid-way through checkout.)

Saved $130 on my new IVB build.

15% up to $100 discount

how did you save $130?

I tried this last night but it didn't work for me. Granted, I just created my account last night. It probably only worked for established users.

15% up to $100 discount

how did you save $130?

Max savings of 15% was $100, yes, which worked out to ~$666 of spend to hit it.
I was buying new parts that totaled around $950 or so.

I split my order into 2 orders, first one ~$675 to get the $100 back with this code, then the rest in another order with the 10% code to get another $30 back.

It's not as good as the last time I missed the 15% off whole order with no limit code, though. I could've saved near $150 with that one, and probably more because there were some combo deals, too. :(

But, oh well, I really need this upgrade now anyway, so something is better than nothing.
I just need the damn CPU now.

I tried this last night but it didn't work for me. Granted, I just created my account last night. It probably only worked for established users.

I just created mine last night and it worked for me.

Well I created a business account, I just put in a random list of 9 numbers and got it activated, no need for your SSN. Also, deal is dead :(

Back