NewEgg: Zotac GeForce GTX 780 Ti for $669.99

Yikes. $50 tax on this thing for Newegg tax zones so the promo code wipes out the tax. $667.48 out the door and I end up with a vanilla/reference Zotac, really tempted to get a Ti but I think I'll wait for GPU-looza to calm down a bit.

It's nice not having to pay a sales tax in Oregon. I take it for granted and often forget that others still have to.

I caved and got a 2nd one to sli. Too good to pass up. They'll go well with a 27" gsync 1440p monitor when they're out.

Ya I also had 5% cash back through yesterday on discover so for me it was under 600 and I couldn't resist since a 780 Ti reference is really what I been wanting.

Too rich for my blood. I'm holding out for a 770 for less than half the price.

What irks me about the 770 is that it's a rebadged 680 rather than a cut-down 780. It doesn't matter when you look at the performance gap, but to the enthusiast in me, it just feels off. I want the best architecture.

Bought two of these.

What irks me about the 770 is that it's a rebadged 680 rather than a cut-down 780. It doesn't matter when you look at the performance gap, but to the enthusiast in me, it just feels off. I want the best architecture.

Bought two of these.

So you can get a card that performs a bit better than a 680 at a cheaper price. Not all bad.

Bought two of these.

I thought the 770 also had a better stock cooler than a 680.

Back