NewEgg: Zotac GeForce GTX 780 Ti for $669.99

Talyrius

Gawd
The Zotac GeForce GTX 780 Ti is on sale for $619.99 at NewEgg after using the promo code NAFYREND248 for $50 off.

It's true that Zotac's customer service can't compare to the bigger North American brands, but this is a reference card—exactly the same as what Nvidia's other AIB partners put out for an additional $80.

UPDATE
January 1st, 2014: The deal is now over.

Last edited:
If I were a rich man,
Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.

All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
If I were a wealthy man.

XD

Blech.. $30 saved over an EVGA with a lifetime warranty and then you have to look at yourself in the mirror every morning- "I bought a Zotac".

Blech.. $30 saved over an EVGA with a lifetime warranty and then you have to look at yourself in the mirror every morning- "I bought a Zotac".

There's nothing wrong with Zotac, I would take an "Amp" card anyday.

You better recheck EVGA's new warranty terms. There are very few if any lifetime warranties on new cards. Both my Titan and Ti are 3-5 year. Im not even sure you can get a lifetime anymore.

All of my Zotac cards have been awesome. The 5-year warranty doesnt hurt either. They are a good brand. They look good, too. How has the Zotac 780 ti been overclocking???

They must have lowered the price again since they are selling like hotcakes.

TI cards are really overpriced. If one get a regular gtx780 for $450 and overclock it to match ti performance.

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

You better recheck EVGA's new warranty terms. There are very few if any lifetime warranties on new cards. Both my Titan and Ti are 3-5 year. Im not even sure you can get a lifetime anymore.

They must've been getting killed on having to replace older gpus with equivalent "current gen" ones, nobody should should need a warranty on a gpu longer than 5 years anyway.

Nope, don't think they do lifetime anymore but you can buy "Extended" Warranties that are not that dissimilar to buying extended protection plans at a big box store or Square Trade.

http://www.evga.com/support/warranty/extended.asp

I will say that if you do need to replace a card under warranty, EVGA makes the process a breeze. I know some of the far east based companies are way behind in this regard but are trying to get better.

Still, I know that I am no longer willing to pay a premium for EVGA just because of their warranty. I went with Galaxy this round (3x670) and have been pleased with their products and the responsiveness of their customer service. They have a rep here that is very helpful and all 3 of my warranty registrations were handled quickly on their website.

TI cards are really overpriced. If one get a regular gtx780 for $450 and overclock it to match ti performance.

Nope. Learn2supply&demand. Price is what the market is willing to pay for it, and right now there are enough willing people.

EVGA hasn't had a lifetime warranty for years. There is also nothing wrong with Zotac. Heck , if it's a reference card....they're all built by nvidia anyway. Zotac's warranty is the same as EVGA's, although one could argue EVGA CS is better. Personally, I think both brands are fine. ESPECIALLY for a reference card - all reference cards are identical, sans the sticker the AIB puts on it.

Point stands though. EVGA doesn't have a lifetime warranty and hasn't had it for a long time.

Zotac is fine, I had a mobo from them and it was great.

I remember when EVGA was not the TO GO Nvidia card of choice. Who cares what brand is in there, if it performs the same. I would never wake up in the morning and say, I bought a Zotac, but I would wake up in the morning and say, I saved myself some good money.

so the card is $50 off now with promo code but they dont offer the 3 free games.

Zotac is fine, I had a mobo from them and it was great.

I remember when EVGA was not the TO GO Nvidia card of choice. Who cares what brand is in there, if it performs the same. I would never wake up in the morning and say, I bought a Zotac, but I would wake up in the morning and say, I saved myself some good money.

so the card is $50 off now with promo code but they dont offer the 3 free games.
It's better without the games since you can masterpass it, although I think the promo is over now.

yeah I think masterpass is over otherwise I would consider the deal. Tired of waiting for a 290 non ref

This is now $630 using the promo code NAFYREND248. I'm pretty sure you can't stack the listed code plus the Masterpass deal, though.

It *might* be stackable with the 30 off 100 you get for opening a Preferred Account, though - but 30 bucks isn't worth them getting a line on your credit, in my opinion.

It needs to be lower to be competitive with R9 290X's MSRP of $549 and considering that it's significantly weaker for mining and hash/password recovery.

It needs to be lower to be competitive with R9 290X's MSRP of $549 and considering that it's significantly weaker for mining and hash/password recovery.

well but when a decent R9 290x comes out with a non ref cooler it will be more like $600 and this is $650 so for $50 you get a faster stock card and you get NVIDIA drivers which are generally better than AMDs. You are however getting non ref and this will be ref at those prices but still its a good card the TI

Nope. Learn2supply&demand. Price is what the market is willing to pay for it, and right now there are enough willing people.

Not really.. Once those cards hit reasonable prices.. 200-300$.. the mass will buy them more. And the mass out weights the hardcore noobs probably 50 to 1. More sales = more $.

EVGA hasn't had a lifetime warranty for years. There is also nothing wrong with Zotac. Heck , if it's a reference card....they're all built by nvidia anyway. Zotac's warranty is the same as EVGA's, although one could argue EVGA CS is better. Personally, I think both brands are fine. ESPECIALLY for a reference card - all reference cards are identical, sans the sticker the AIB puts on it.

Point stands though. EVGA doesn't have a lifetime warranty and hasn't had it for a long time.
Too bad EVGA doesn't offer a lifetime warranty anymore. It came in handy a few years ago when my video card, which was then about 4-5 years old, died. EVGA eventually wound up replacing that 6800 GT w/ an 8800 GT. :cool:

Except no 290x's go for sale at the msrp and haven't for a while. Radeon card's are heavily over-priced atm, because of the mining craze.

Yeah, I snagged one too. Hopefully it's a good upgrade over my 570 SLI setup. Running out of VRAM hardcore in BF4.

Back