Newegg WD 640GB Caviar Black + CM RC-690-KKN1 case, $99

Couple days ago, Newegg had a 10% hdd coupon you could stack on this combo. Dropped the cost ~$7.50 to ~$112.00

Had to do it. I wanted the drive and the case became a $37.00 bonus. The case won't be empty for long...

Still a good deal.

I have a pair of 9800gtx cards in my CM690 and they fit just fine. If I'm not mistaken, the 5870 is only 1/4" longer.

There's quite a bit of room left.

EDIT: HERE is a picture of how mine fit. Please excuse the cable management.

I love this case. I have 2 8800 GTX's in it, and they fit fine. It has 2 120mm fans in the top, that I was able to mod a little to have the fans fit between the case and the top cover, that allowed me to mount a dual 120mm rad up top.

Must resist... I have been eyeing this case for a while and the drive makes it an even better deal. Anyone know how long this combo will last?

Must resist... I have been eyeing this case for a while and the drive makes it an even better deal. Anyone know how long this combo will last?

Don't resist, the case is awesome. I upgraded from a CM Centurion 5 and it's a world of difference. Just remember to move the obnoxious LED fan from the front to a less visible location.

Deal still going...got my stuff a few days ago. Great case, alot nicer than my old rosewill!

Back