Newegg VCO $20 off $100 Green Monday

Really, really sucks that this cant be used with many video cards that offer a free game.

Newegg is a joke, sell out company. Instead of marking items as "not eligible for promotions or discounts" they will add the "free gift" to items to make them ineligible. They will raise the price of all other items that are eligible to negate the discount.

Also hilarious is when you return an item and they charge you for the "free gift". Guess it wasnt really a free gift then, was it? I wish someone would take them to court over that BS.

Really, really sucks that this cant be used with many video cards that offer a free game.
Yep great point, these haven't traditionally worked with bundled promos, can try NE CS but they usually don't bend on it either.

Newegg is a joke, sell out company. Instead of marking items as "not eligible for promotions or discounts" they will add the "free gift" to items to make them ineligible. They will raise the price of all other items that are eligible to negate the discount.

Also hilarious is when you return an item and they charge you for the "free gift". Guess it wasnt really a free gift then, was it? I wish someone would take them to court over that BS.
Most places do that now to protect themselves from bundle scamming, BestBuy and others do it as well and its annoying for sure, but Newegg has been great about giving out promos to people even after the fact for video card purchases, so no complaints really. Not allowing bundled promos to be eligible for promo codes is a legitimate nuisance though.

Got a powercolor R7 370 for 80 before rebate, also ordered other stuff to reach 100. The interesting is, some of my stuff payment was declined, but the 370 was verified. So, i think i got the card for 49 dollars. Not a strong card, but still good price to throw into my computer which doesn't have a video card.

Eh. I tried ordering last night at around 10:30, and it said that it expired :(

Kind of hoping to "upgrade" my old EVGA Hadron Air to the Hydro version (if only so that it'd unify the GPU compatibility between my cases... and Hadron Air's are stupid expensive right now, which would make it a negative net cost)

Back