Newegg Site Crash?

WorldExclusive

[H]F Junkie
Anyone else experiencing a Newegg site crash?

Seems like a good ole bums-rush for Black Friday.

They just released the Black Friday email, so they're getting pounded. I wasn't too impressed with the deals.

Yep the email just went out. :eek:

I didn't really see much in there interesting to me; nothing really too much cheaper than their prices usually are. SD has a thread with a list of everything. I can't get much of anything at all to load at NE right now.

Oh well time to eat anyway :D

yeah, was working fine an hour ago. got a BF email, says it begins NOW. go to newegg, crashed site:p

:D

NeweggBF2009pg1.png

NeweggBF2009pg2.png

haha well you didnt need to quote the picture but...

all prices shown are AFTER any potential MIR's too.. which kinds sucks.

this is what their facebook status is

"Newegg.com Hi everyone, we apologize for the inconvenience! We are currently on call with Microsoft trying to get the Bing cashback resolved. Will have more info ASAP."

well i just bought a Happauge 2250 and two notebook mice, one MS and one Logitech. i dont even really need the mice, but its nice to have spares to sell with parted together pc's...

Newegg.com Hi everyone, the Bing cashback issue has been resolved. If you were able to initiate a 2% session, we will make sure you are credited the entire 10%.

We apologize for the delay and want to make this right for all of our customers.

Back