Newegg Pre-Order Rock Band Bundle: $160 w/ free shipping

PanzerBoxb

2[H]4U
Saw this over at Dealnews. Newegg is taking preorders for the Rock Band bundle for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 for $159.99 with free 3-day shipping. No date is given but this seems to be a pretty good price for a game in high demand.

Exactly. It is a decent deal for anyone, like myself, who has not preordered at a local store and are willing to wait for it to be shipped.

with this game, they did not produce a larger amount for christmas so its sold out at alot of places for the playstation 3, like amazon, best buy, circuit city, ect.

I played the final version...way better than guitar hero 3.....course from the compant that made the first two gh games...I love the vocals part

$160 is a really good price for all that you get.
If i remember correctly when it was first offered as a pre-order it was $200.

meh, not interested. Played it at E for All and it was basically Guitar Hero with more stuff going on onscreen. Maybe when it drops to $99 we'll see, but so far I see no reason--aside from the song set--to even care.

That said, GH3 is very good, certainly better than GH2 was, so I don't think it's really fair to say that because it changed development hands is any kind of slight on the title. What, you think these studios keep identical staff year after year and game after game? :)

i think it says out of stock because the game doesn't come out til the 20th. it said out of stock on friday when i pre ordered mine, and i talked to the live support and they said if you can still click the pre order button, that means you can still pre order and you will get the game.

Back