Newegg philosophy: 3 day delivery does not include 2 days it take to get in mail!

never had this issue with newegg... never had any issues with newegg. they have always worked stuff out with me no problems asked. Still buy almost all my hardware from them and will continue until Amazon's website doesn't suck dicks for finding stuff.

Here is how the pros do it: search for the part using Newegg’s amazing search engine and once you find the part, paste the part number into Amazon’s search.

I used to spend thousands every year at Newegg but I may only buy one or two things per year from them now - the rest is from Amazon. Since they killed Will Call at the Indy warehouse, I may not ever buy anything from them again.

Here is how the pros do it: search for the part using Newegg’s amazing search engine and once you find the part, paste the part number into Amazon’s search.

I used to spend thousands every year at Newegg but I may only buy one or two things per year from them now - the rest is from Amazon. Since they killed Will Call at the Indy warehouse, I may not ever buy anything from them again.
Hover Hound extension does it automatically in your browser.

Yeah, I bought a set of ram last Friday, it shipped from New Jersey, I live in the Buffalo, NY area and I will not even see it until tomorrow! I knew it was going to take a little while but that is just plain stupid. Anyone remember the Computer Power User magazine and the Newegg ads with a cop giving a ticket to a newegg box because of their fast shipping? Yeah, right.

that was back when they did free 2 day ups lol. but yeah the smaller packages get stuck with fedex smartpost and that is horrible

man everyone is really rubbing Amazon's mangoes nice and slow on this one. as long as its within $10 ill go out of my way to support a competitor. since i turned 30 i can wait longer than 2 days for the presents i bought for myself. if i really try sometimes i can wait a whole week and not check the tracking number every 30 seconds. amazon is really really really shitty.

man everyone is really rubbing Amazon's mangoes nice and slow on this one. as long as its within $10 ill go out of my way to support a competitor. since i turned 30 i can wait longer than 2 days for the presents i bought for myself. if i really try sometimes i can wait a whole week and not check the tracking number every 30 seconds. amazon is really really really shitty.

I do not buy from Amazon because of the employee treatment. That said, when you remember the way Newegg used to be.......

Okay so:

Amazon treats employees poorly
NewEgg has terrible business practices and shitty user market and slow shipping
MicroCenter does not exist in my state

Where else can I buy from that has good prices and reasonable shipping? I buy watercooling parts from Performance-PCs but I am not aware of any other good alternative for electronics hardware.

Okay so:

Amazon treats employees poorly
NewEgg has terrible business practices and shitty user market and slow shipping
MicroCenter does not exist in my state

Where else can I buy from that has good prices and reasonable shipping? I buy watercooling parts from Performance-PCs but I am not aware of any other good alternative for electronics hardware.
come here.

shhhhhh, come closer.

both b&h photo and best buy have watercooling parts.

come here.

shhhhhh, come closer.

both b&h photo and best buy have watercooling parts.
Selection at Best Buy for higher end parts (electronics not WC stuff) has been poor IME, but I could be wrong. Haven't checked lately.

Selection at Best Buy for higher end parts (electronics not WC stuff) has been poor IME, but I could be wrong. Haven't checked lately.

im not into water cooling, i just searched for "closed loop" since thats the only term i am familiar with. more specific than that i bet you are right and there wil be only a handful of sources probably affiliated with amazon

im not into water cooling, i just searched for "closed loop" since thats the only term i am familiar with. more specific than that i bet you are right and there wil be only a handful of sources probably affiliated with amazon
You could buy from FrozenCPU and really support some horrible business practices LOL.

Back