Newegg Labor Day Sale

Some good deals in there, but unfortunately I don't want/need any of them :(

Was just about to post this. Probably time to buy a few more Samsung Spinpoint F3's.

Really want a KVM switch that can do 2560x1600, but they're so damn expensive and never seem to go on sale... :( The cost/benefit just isn't there for me at that price point.

Nice price for 8GB of DDR3. (Two of those Team Group kits). Shame I don't need it. Also tempted by the 2TB Seagate, but I swore long ago no more Seagate or Maxtor drives for me.

Got myself the $12.99 3watt LED flashlight for my night time bike riding fixation. Really good price for a bicycle mountable light and the reviews have said the light quality is up to par with $50+ Surefire lights. Some day I want a real nice flashlight but for now this will do plenty fine.

also couldn't find anything that I wanted or needed. I upgrade too often :S

Was just about to post this. Probably time to buy a few more Samsung Spinpoint F3's.

I'm torn between that Spinpoint F3, so that I may be able to do a raid setup later with my other 1TB drive, and this 2 TB Spinpoint f4 for $80. I've got ten gigs left on my current 1 TB media drive, and I don't want to get my 150 gig WD Raptor OS drive too full. Also, I can use Amazon prime to get free 2 day shipping on the 2TB drive....

Thoughts anyone? What would you do if on a limited budget that didn't allow you to buy two of the 1TB f3s?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Chat's closed for the night, I think. I'll shoot them an email but I'm not optimistic. I've tried it a couple times and it hasn't worked.

Chat's closed for the night, I think. I'll shoot them an email but I'm not optimistic. I've tried it a couple times and it hasn't worked.

It's worked just about 4 of 4 times for me, but they've always been along side buying many other items, possibly why. Off the top of my head, worked on two HDD purchases, a PSU purchase and a case.

You sure you don't need a Hitachi magic wand? Some of the things Newegg puts on sale....:eek:

I wouldn't mind an upgraded micro SDHC card for my phone, but the one Newegg has on sale for Labor Day has horrible reviews. :(

I bit on the LG 47" TV. I've been looking at this TV for a few months and this is the lowest price I've seen it. Add in the free 1TB NAS and free router that I should be able to flip for a couple hundred and it is a scorching deal.

It seems that the XFX 6870 has finally sold out. Bummer, right before I got paid, too!

is there any significant difference between the one on sale for labor day and http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150561

Other than the fact that it's $5 more than the former (yet offers $10 less for a rebate), what's the difference?

I thought someone brought up the driver problem with 6850/70 cards a while back, not sure if that's solved or not though.

Did some searching and apparently that can be fixed by going into overdrive and doing it manually? Not 100% on that, but some posts & newegg reviews mentioned that.

Anyway, I guess the major difference I overlooked was that the previous card had 2 fans as opposed to 1 on this one.

In for a 2 TB Seagate. I'm running out of room for media rips, and while the pricing isn't excellent, it's decent at $35/TB

Back