Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I'd build a killer rig to play Daikatana, and finally make John Romero MY bitch.

2) Phenom.

1. I would coax every last megahertz out of it by overclocking it to hell and back. . .and then make sweet love to it while it folds for the [H]orde.

2. Phenom

1. I would completely sell off my current lackluster AMD 939 based rig and buy all the components I would need to run the AMD Athlon 5000+ Black Edition from Newegg.

2. The name of AMD's next gen processor is Phenom.

1. New MB with integrated graphics (waiting for the R3870), 2GB of DDR2, and I'd finally be rid of my 3ghz P4.

2. Phenom

Go Newegg!

1. I would build a brand new system with all the parts being purchased from Newegg.com =).
2.Phenom

1. Gut my 939 system, do the whole pass-down of those parts to one of my kids, sell off their old machine and get the rest I need to build my new PC with parts from NewEgg using my NewEgg creditline! Then somehow explain it all to my wife.... (in that order)
2. Phenom of course!

1. Give it to my 75 y/o father in law. He loves FPS and his games are getting sluggish.

2. Phenom of course.

1. Replace one of my Athlon64 systems with it so that I would have 2 machines in the house that could game in a serious way.

2. Phenom is the name of the forthcoming processor.

1. Oh me so horny ... me love you long time ... Then I would build a screaming water-cooled rig that would boil heavy water!

2. The AMD Phenom™ ... but of course.

1. I would stop trying to decided between not upgrading my cpu, buying a regular AMD x2 6000, or a AMD black edition x2 5000. Then would find out if the CPU is really the bottleneck or if its the GPU and post my findings here and elseware with thanks to both [H]ardOCP and New Egg.

2. Phenom

1.) Finally build an AMD based PC and donate my current system to my UK based nephew

2.) Phenom

1. Build a kick-ass AMD-based gaming machine (OC-ed of course) to replace the piece of crap Intel CPU I have and reminisce about the good-old days of Athlon XP 2600+.

2. Phenom

:)

1. I wound up date my current S939 mobo and Athlon64 3700+ to a AM2 one and try overclock it to get the best performance out.

2. Phenom, of course;)

1. What would I do? Overclock it, of course! Maybe it's time to try out watercooling.

2. Phenom

1. well, not too original, but i'd put it into my main rig (possibly replace the mobo in the process) and delegate the 3600 to my HTPC.

2. phenom. i surely hope it will be.

1. Right now, I'm currently in a bad financial position, so I've had to sell off my Dual Opteron 252 system to pay creditors. I spent roughly $4000 on it back in July 2005 (Tyan K8WE, LSI MegaRAID SCSI 320-2X, 4GB RAM, seven 15kRPM SCSI drives). I got roughly $2000 of that back in the past month selling everything. Most of it will be to pay bills off, but I've kept my 8800GTS, PC Power & Cooling TC850SSI, and CD-RW/DVD-RW drives. Since I'll be receiving a large bonus check from work, that will also help pay some bills, but I'm also planning on building a newer (and less-expensive) gaming system. My budget is about $800. I have an inexpensive case selected and everything else in a Newegg Wish List. I have an AMD X2 4800+ on the list.

I'd love to be able to save $100 and pay off some more bills, so winning the Black Edition 5000+ would make my Christmas Holiday much better.

2. The next gen of AMD CPU will be named the Phenom.

1. Host hardforums.com on it. Kyle needs the Megahurtz.
2. Phenom

-Tron

1. If I won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU from Newegg and HardOCP, I would never do business with other online electronic retailer other than Newegg, and I would get all my hardware news only from HardOCP (in other words, nothing would change).
2. AMD Phenom™

1. I would finally migrate from S939 and DDR1. The chip would be water cooled with a Swiftech Apogee waterblock, and with time dedication and tweaking it would hopefully eclipse my FX-60 by 200-300mhz!

2. Phenom

Really looking forward to hearing more about AMD Overdrive, looks great.

1: I would play with my friendly, weighted companion cube, that does not talk, and even if it did talk, I wouldn't listen to what it has to say.

2: Phenom

1. I’ve been wanting to do an upgrade from 939 to AM2, so this would be a great start to my project. All from NewEgg of course! The old box would go to the missus.

2. Phenom

1. First I'd get a clean pair of pants becuse I'd soil myself from surprise since I never win anything, then I would have to build a new computer with it, the new processor that is not the pants :)

2. Phenom

1. Put together a system and teach my daughters how Dad builds computers.
My little Geeks
daddys girls.jpg

2. Phenom.

1. Build a new gamin machine, overclock it and play [HARD]!!!!!!

2. PHENOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back