Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I would order a new matching motherboard & a new 8800GT from Newegg.com and finally be able to play Crysis :)

2) Phenom.

1:) Take my great Barton +2500XP out to the lake, build a small wooden boat to place it. Then push it from the shore and shoot arrow after flaming arrow at it till it either catches fire and burns miraculously into the water, or run out of arrows... I'm a pretty bad shot so I'd probably just run out of arrows.

2:)Excelsior! (after Al Gore on SouthPark) Ok, so it's Phenom but I prefer Excelsior

1) Build it into a system... overclock... ??? ... profit?

2) Phenom. I've got the tshirt (actually a 3/4 sleeve shirt) to prove it!

1. I would slap it in, OC it to the max and play COD4 all day!

2. Phenom.

1. Sell off all of my socket 939 related parts (mobo, A64 3000+, and 2 gigs of BH5) to buy an AM2 board and 2 gigs of Crucial Ballistix.

2. Phenom

1. I would probably start building a pc for my parents and use the 5000 in it.

2. Phenom

1. What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?

Actually, I would give it to a friend in need of a better CPU for his gaming pleasure.

2. What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?

Phenom

1) I would build my next ass kicking mod that would make my current build, Deuce, blush! That kind of power would need a luscious black and green paintjob on a hyper aggressive performance case. Paint - got it. case - got it. Let's give one of those BE's a good home to be drooled over. ;)

2) Phenom

Bring it, and THANKS NEW EGG!!!!

1. Build a new gaming rig and give my 'old' one to a friend starting up a new biz.
2. Phenom

1. Replace my currently overclocked and stable AMD X2 3600+ and make my Intel budies jealous of my goods. I will strive for excellence (4Ghz), but will hit great (3.5Ghz) on the way up.

2. "Phenom"inal

1. I would build a new rig around it and use it to help render the 3d animated short I'm working on :)

2. Phenom

W00t for Newegg!

1.) I'd drop the CPU into a board that my friend sent to me because I haven't had a rig for 2 months. Board is KN9 SLI, ready and waiting.

2.) Penom (can't wait to see it)

1. Get rid of my Socket 939 AMD 3200+ and have a real, really fast lan party machine!
2.Phenom

1) I would build my sister a computer for Christmas, as she has no computer and always uses mine when she comes over. :p

2) Phenom

1. Build a new computer that has been long overdue. I've been updating my current rig slowly, but I need to change the core now (proc, mobo and ram)

2. phenom

As always, keep up the good work NewEgg!

What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?

-Try to overclock it to 4.1 ghz with dry ice. Or sell it like my AMD X2 6000+ (We had good times old buddy) for a Q6600.

What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?

-Phenom

1. Donate my existing 939 system to the inlaws, upgrade my HTPC to the AM2 5000+ BE, and build myself a Phenom system to replace the donated 939 (Opteron 185).

2. Phenom

Thanks for the chance!

1. Build a new box to replace my stolen rigs and return to folding for the [H]orde once again.

2. Phenom

1: Use it as my new gaming system and give the old parts to distributed computing team members.

2: Phenom

1. I would finally get rid of my dual proc P3 850 and build a real machine. It's old and been with me for years, but I really need something new with REAL power. And building a new rig would be a great new hobby to have!

2. Phenom

1. I would be very happy. I have never one anything in my whole life (other than 1$ scratchers) . Then I would proceed to buy a motherboard for it .

2. Phenom is their next generation processors name .

— Industry’s only true x86 quad-core architecture

1. I'd start buying parts for a spanking new machine and do what any [H] reader would do - overclock. :>
2. Phenom

1. I would overclock the heck out of it then start folding for the [H]ord again.
2. Phenom

1. Place the black beauty in my ASUS M2N32-SLI DLX WIFI AM2 motherboard that I purchased from newegg.com on March 30th. Of course my kids will get an immediate AM2 4800 CPU upgrade.

2. It's Phenom as in phenomenal!

1. probably sell my current pc for some cash olah and build a new one around it.:D
2. Phenom:D

1) I would be building a new system while passing my old junker to the kids...again :D
2) Phenom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back