Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If I won, I would get rid of this junky processor and mobo I am using now!

2. Phenom

Thanks

:cool:

1. I'd do a few things with it. First and foremost I'd do a photo shoot with the processor and one of the models (the female variety) I regularly work (I'll leave it up to your imaginations as to the actual attire). ;) I already had an idea I was going to do with my iPod Touch; the processor would just be the icing on the cake. I can't guarantee that the results would be safe for work, but they'd be interesting nonetheless. :D

Afterwards I'd build a portable computer with the lucky processor so I can replace my aging Compaq laptop that I currently use in the studio for RAW file conversions (as well as a wireless tether).

2. Phenom

(oh, and if you guys are wondering, NO I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT #1. I'll share the results here if you guys are nice. :D ).

1. Do the worm, eat a jar of peanut butter in under 2 minutes, and build a super kickass machine to replace the piece of junk I have now.

2. Phenom

1.) Get really drunk, blind-fold my self and ware ski gloves and try to assenble a PC like that, and have a play by play photo shoot of it all in action.

2.) Phenom

1. Laugh in an amused manner, then order a new MB cause I'm using a Core 2 duo right now.

2. Phenom.

1. I would take my old computer(XP2400 oc'ed to 2.2ghz) and give it to my 3 kids so they can share it for school use and gaming. Then I would build a new computer around this processor for photo post-processing and get back into gaming with up to date games that I've been wanting to play for the last 2 years.

2. Phenom

1. Use it as the CPU in the X-Mas present computer upgrade I'll be building my brother.
2. Phenom

I for one would give the cpu to my disabled son...He is so taken by computers and does a fantastic job of building them but his affliction limits his physical movement...He is extremely intellegent and thats Gods way of compensating him..He would be so thrilled to recieve one of these 5000 blacks..He bought the new biostar tf560am2+ boards but his 4200x2 is a dud for o/clocks..So God willing maybe he will get lucky once......
2. Phenom

1) Build a completely new computer maybe try out crossfire with my existing videocard, and give my old one to my friend who just sold his.

2) Phenom

1) Id build my newborn her first gameing machine, then id steal hers and swap in mine.

2) Phenom

btw newegg rocks. its nice to see this kind of appreciation .

.1. I'd like to use this for my lab PC that I will be using for college.

2. Phenom

1. Admit that I am powerless over alcoh..wait, build a new computer for myself and give my present one to my parents.
2. Phenom

1) Build a a new machine that will run the full glory of the new games coming out for us and give my old machine to my in-laws.
2) Phenom

1) Build a machine that can run the full glory of Crysis and the other great games coming out then give my old PC to my in-laws (AMD 3800).
2) Phenom

What would I do if i won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU? Well, I have been planning on building an Intel/nVidia system for SLI capability, and going with a Core 2 Duo with an Intel motherboard. However, if I were to win the Athlon CPU, I'd definetly go with an AMD/ATI Crossfire configuration, and go with dual Radeon 3850s. I've been running a Sempron 1800+ on a Socket 370 mobo for like 4? years, and it's definetly feeling it's age, upgrading the AGP graphics card can only do so much when your PC2700 memory and 4 year old CPU is bottlenecking the video card >< I can't get much of an overclock with the Sempron, but hopefully that will change with the unlocked multiplier Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition :eek:

Also, the next-generation AMD CPU is the Phenom :)

1) i would upgrade my girls computer for her christmas gift and spend the money i was going to that with on our wedding :D

2. Phenom

1) finally build a computer that works (my current rig is dead!:eek::() I've always liked AMD more than intel for some reason
2) Phenom

Pick up the new cooler master case. Use the spare ram, HD, etc I have around the place and build a new system.

I have been wanting to try out a linux box.

Once I get the OS set up and runing, explore options for runing windows games, eg bioshock, warcraft, etc.

Once that is stable see exaclty how high I can push the cpu and new GPU I will purchase to go with it.

1) Insert the chip into my Fembots. Finally, I can have two fully functional breasts, the single core Athlon XP was just not cutting it any longer. Unibreast no longer sir, no longer.

2) Phenom

1. I would shave the hair off my chest in the shape of AMD or the [ H ] or both if I can manage it.

2. Phenom

Ummm it is about time for me to win something...keeping my fingers crossed.

[email protected]

1. I wish to thank the judges and I would like to upgrade my current system with this processor for World Peace!

2. Phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back