Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Well, i'd have to buy an AM2 Mobo and some new RAM, perhaps even go water cooling to really blast out the MHz for SETI@Home, Einstein@Home, and LHC@Home. I'd give my current Opteron 165 system away as an X-mas present.
2. Phenom

1. Replace my aging 939 mobo and get some DDR2 sticks untill the Phenom becomes available.

2. Phenom

1.) I would use its computing power to help cure the world of disease hunger and solve the energy crisis... right after I can finally play Crysis! - My poor old system needs to be put down like the old rabid dog it is :eek:

2.) Phenom

1. I would finally retire my old Duron 1600 system so I could play REAL games on my computer besides solitaire.

2. Phenom

Well.. since I evidently missed the second part of the post requirements.. here goes again.

1. I would overlcock that 5000+ as far as I could.

2. Phenom

1.) I would build a dual boot Vista / Linux box with Raid 5.

a.) Vista for Gaming

b.) Linux for Oracle 11g and other Oracle products for my work related stuff I need to continually learn.

2. Phenom

1: be able to bounce back into a computer after my wife cleans me out of house , cars , cash , and worst of all using kids against me .
2: still be able to talk / post to you"ll here.
3: Happy ThanksGiving to all.:)

1.) Buy a new motherboard ( I'm still on socket 939 ), new ram (again, socket 939), new video card (socket 939 with AGP). And then hack OS X Leopard onto it. (works so far on the socket 939).

2.) Phenom.

1. Build a new computer for my friend who has no money to fix her current computer. She's moving out of state to live with her mom because she can't afford to live on her own. She's a [H]ardcore gamer at heart and kick's my ass at CS:S, so I'm building her a new computer as a going away present. I believe an Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition would finish it nicely

2. Phenom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back