Newegg Gtx 690 Signature in stock.

DBZ33

Gawd
Evga GTX 690 Signature in stock. Retail price and as of this min they have 51 in stock.

Last edited:
interestingly enough, searching for GTX 690 will not bring up this card - its probably why its still in stock.

Yeah, need a direct link or the model number to search for it because it's not showing up on Newegg otherwise.

How do you find out how many they have in stock?

Called because there was a credit card problem and the customer service rep said they had 51 in stock with 10 more coming in a week.

Always cracks me up when a $1100 video card has molex to PCI-e adapters...like, who the hell buys a video card this expensive and doesn't have a PSU with more than enough PCI-e plugs?

Crap! My 300 watt Dell PSU has no PCI-e plugs, thank God for these adapters!!!

These need to sell out faster...I'm about to pull the trigger and can't resist much longer...

Ridiculously overpriced card. They'll be available in a year for $300 or less. I like to buy things that hold at least a little value and has some semblance of being worth the cost. This ain't it.

Signature? Sorry what does signature mean? Couldn't see much aside from clocks being pushed up.

And that the signature versions say: Includes PrecisionX-The Ultimate GTX690 Controller....?

Ridiculously overpriced card. They'll be available in a year for $300 or less. I like to buy things that hold at least a little value and has some semblance of being worth the cost. This ain't it.

I haven't seen any GTX 590 for $300 or less... used GTX 580 are around $300.

More like $600+ in a year. Even the GTX 590 still is selling for over $500 on eBay.

In-stock for $1,049.99 right now.

EDIT: Also several 680s in stock. Maybe the supply problems are coming to an end?

herp derp

Signature? Sorry what does signature mean? Couldn't see much aside from clocks being pushed up.

And that the signature versions say: Includes PrecisionX-The Ultimate GTX690 Controller....?

From what I can tell, it's a factory overclock plus a back-plate designed to dissipate heat. Precision-X is eVGA's overclock tool (software), and with this card specifically it allows you to adjust the LED behind the eVGA logo on the card. I think it may also have the ability to automatically become brighter or dimmer based on the card's load.

ROFL. Care to TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL a little more. Classic.

I like to buy things that hold at least a little value and has some semblance of being worth the cost. This ain't it.

Then you might want to not even consider ever buying a video card, hard drive, CPU, ram, sound card, PSU, anything I missed??? Oh yeah, just don't ever buy any new technology EVER AGAIN. I mean, you don't want to have people think you are wasting money do you? HTFU!

Then you might want to not even consider ever buying a video card, hard drive, CPU, ram, sound card, PSU, anything I missed??? Oh yeah, just don't ever buy any new technology EVER AGAIN. I mean, you don't want to have people think you are wasting money do you? HTFU!

That said, the price newegg has them at is actually reasonable. I've seen people selling them for up to $1200, sometimes more. IMO it's not a bad price, and a year from now the 690 will be outdated.

The fact that you took the time to PM me this exact same message just goes to show how I own your soul. Thanks. :)

The fact that you took the time to PM me this exact same message just goes to show how I own your soul. Thanks. :)

Just wanted to be sure you realized how ridiculous and jealous you are coming off as. Congrats on that :p

Agreed. He is obviously on the wrong forum. Definitely not [H]. :cool:

That being said... glad to see that vendors aren't gouging these bad boys anymore. Didn't amazon release these at $1300 or something crazy? lol

I can only imagine buying one of these things, definitely out of my range. :(

Now OOS again and surprisingly still no user reviews on them (on NE's site - I know there are some "professional reviews" on other sites.

It must be nice to be able to spend over $1k on a video card. Probably suitable for a $4-5k system for someone who wants a kick-ass gaming system. I bet this card can play any card at any level of eye candy and resolution for a single monitor and maybe even 3 monitors.

Performs the same as 2x680.

Costs the same as 2x680.

Uses less power than 2x680.

Looks like a lose/lose to me. :confused:

Back