Sorry for crappy photos, Newegg Price:
FHdnNf3VEAAcyyS.jpg

Crucial Price:
FHdnNf3VcAEJz3M.jpg

BHphoto at least has some standards:
FHdoCBoVkAMOtJr.jpg

Clovis559

Weaksauce
Newegg used to not have a G.Skill set over $400 (5200-6000). Now they don't have a s set under $400.
Which makes me believe everything they have is at a slightly scalped price.

l88bastard

2[H]4U
I just sent my 12900x, mobo and m2 drive back to newegg because of ddr5 situation....

shinotenshi

Weaksauce
newegg for quite a few years now has been marking up popular items, I think had called it "dynamic pricing" or some nonsense like that. I guess it has become more noticeable to costumers

AzixTGO

Weaksauce
Newegg has had combos in stock for a few hours now I think. Might be they got a lot of ddr5 ram and are using the ram to sell other parts. Makes me optimistic large shipments are coming in to other retailers soon.

Clovis559

Weaksauce
Newegg has had combos in stock for a few hours now I think. Might be they got a lot of ddr5 ram and are using the ram to sell other parts. Makes me optimistic large shipments are coming in to other retailers soon.

I was watching today and this was up for a very long time. Prior you had minutes to nab a kit. I was going to get one but decided to wait for a little better.
I'm hoping that was a good sign that the struggle is coming to an end. Nice to see it not in a combo.

unknown.png

Niner21

Limp Gawd
I looked at their shuffle today and it was all video cards and an Xbox. No DDR5/combos for the last two days.

Absalom

Gawd
I looked at their shuffle today and it was all video cards and an Xbox. No DDR5/combos for the last two days.
Did they ever bundle them with products that make sense? I never paid attention.

I'm interested in an Alder Lake upgrade, but the whole DDR5 being held hostage thing has soured that.

Niner21

Limp Gawd
Did they ever bundle them with products that make sense? I never paid attention.

I'm interested in an Alder Lake upgrade, but the whole DDR5 being held hostage thing has soured that.
They usually do bundle the memory with compatible boards, but haven't seen any DDR5 in the shuffles all week.

shinotenshi

Weaksauce
I'd rather pay more and get RAM I know can hit 5600MHz or better speeds for sure.
the difference is minimal. If you have the disposable income, sure go for it. Price/performance wise it's terrible. it's literally like paying twice as much for the GT model of a car, and all the GT model does is let you drive 1 MPH faster.