newegg deals

First of all.. you guys rock.

My account is [email protected] and I've spent a ton of money with you guys since just May.

I'm about to make another big order here in the up and coming weeks!

My question is, I will hold out, if you guys are going to have another sale on the 37" sceptre 1080p lcd. I am in the market for one.

Peace,
Josh

unfortunately, we cannot bring the price down to $799 anymore, due to limited q'ty.
Selling price expected to be at $899 to $999 range.

How 'bout some MATX love?
If you could put free shipping or some sort of deal on any of the following 3 boards, I'll buy one!

Asus P5K-VM
Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R
MSI G33M-FI

Thanks!

Newegg Webmaster,

First I would like to thank you for the great service you have always provided, even when I was sent faulty RAM (which was immediately replaced in a very timely manner).

Would it be possible for you to beat Dell's deal on the Samsung 906BW?

They have it for $184 + free shipping right now and I would very much like a matching 19" LCD on my desktop. To be honest I'd rather give my business to a company I like and respect (Newegg) than to Dell. Right now your price is $219.99 + free shipping (difference of $36).

Thanks in advance!

hi, thank you for your support, I am working on it now. :)

even am looking for a 8800gts and was hoping some new promo or discount coupon for the same will be introduced with the newegg latest newsletter... any eta on the latest NL??

Newegg Webmaster,

First I would like to thank you for the great service you have always provided, even when I was sent faulty RAM (which was immediately replaced in a very timely manner).

Would it be possible for you to beat Dell's deal on the Samsung 906BW?

They have it for $184 + free shipping right now and I would very much like a matching 19" LCD on my desktop. To be honest I'd rather give my business to a company I like and respect (Newegg) than to Dell. Right now your price is $219.99 + free shipping (difference of $36).

Thanks in advance!

unfortunately, we cannot match it, it was under our cost.... :(

How 'bout some MATX love?
If you could put free shipping or some sort of deal on any of the following 3 boards, I'll buy one!

Asus P5K-VM
Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R
MSI G33M-FI

Thanks!

Would be NICE!!!

MSI g33m MATX!

Qpack2 would be nice as well!!!

Hey, Newegg Webmaster! Thanks for such a great company! Any chance of a deal on this in the near future? Been keeping my eye out for a deal for the last month or so and I would love to give NewEgg my business on it: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188019

Is NewEgg down for anyone else?

Edit: whoops, didn't mean to quote my other post.

Edit again: Ah, it's back up now. When do you expect the E6750 to get to $183? That's what the price drop sheet said.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but the $45 mail in rebate pdf for the Crucial Ballistix DDR2 800 2GB sticks isn't working for me. All the other pdfs on the website work (such as the 8800GTS rebates) so I don't know if that file just missing. I tried to right click save as but file doesn't save either.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but the $45 mail in rebate pdf for the Crucial Ballistix DDR2 800 2GB sticks isn't working for me. All the other pdfs on the website work (such as the 8800GTS rebates) so I don't know if that file just missing. I tried to right click save as but file doesn't save either.

hi, you are right, let me fix it right away. thx.

Oh wise and powerful Newegg..

Are you ever going to get the Plextor PX-810SA?

Thanks

What's with newegg and not dropping prices .. be careful people.

cputj4.gif

Cheaper in Canada even .. $289CND

Oh NewEgg Gal/Dude,

Are the Q6600 $375 and not closer to the $300 (the price a day ago) other stores are selling them at? Is it because of the new g0 stepping (if it is ... i'm buying one) or because of pure economics?

Thanks!

because people want them and there selling out at some places. newegg just raises prices based on demand

Because NewEgg takes advantage of people. Mwave is still $275 or so and other companies don't play the lame game that NewEgg plays. NewEgg has no morals it seems. I used to shop exclusively at NewEgg but over the years, their lame sales practices have moved me to other companies that don't play these games and are just as good. ZipZoomFly for instance is an awesome company and they are still selling the CPU for $295 and in stock. I have ordered from Mwave in the past and never had any issues either.

Because NewEgg takes advantage of people. Mwave is still $275 or so and other companies don't play the lame game that NewEgg plays. NewEgg has no morals it seems. I used to shop exclusively at NewEgg but over the years, their lame sales practices have moved me to other companies that don't play these games and are just as good. ZipZoomFly for instance is an awesome company and they are still selling the CPU for $295 and in stock. I have ordered from Mwave in the past and never had any issues either.

Yeah dude! Karl Marx > Adam Smith any day! :rolleyes:

Oh wait, it's also capitalism that says if you don't like it, you can go somewhere else. And you have other places to go. So quit your whining and shop there. This has nothing to do with morals.

NM, some people don't get it and I will move to a more appropriate thread for this discussion as this is for NewEgg deals.

Thanks for fixing the memory rebate problem!

Now if you guys would ship my package I ordered yesterday afternoon!:D

Back