Newegg.com Deals 3/30

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

MSI N9800GT-T2D512-OC V2 GeForce 9800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card
$129.99 - $15.00IR - $20.00MIR - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCP33010" = $84.99 with $7.00 shipping
Promo Expires on 4/6/09

G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory
$119.99 - $25.00IR - $5.00 promo code "HARDOCP3305" = $89.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 4/6/09

SILVERSTONE FM123 120mm Case Fan
$19.99 with free shipping promo code "HARDOCP330FS"
Promo Expires on 4/6/09

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Dear Newegg Webmaster Goddess, please do a deal on the GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P .
Free shipping would be great too!

Damn it! I don't need 6gb more of the same stuff I already have.....but its sooooo cheap.....must resist.....

Dear Newegg Webmaster Goddess, please do a deal on the GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P .
Free shipping would be great too!

lol, they know the UD3P is high on demand. There is no way they going to give you a deal :D

Wow, thank you, Newegg!! This is the amazing RAM I was beggin for! You listened! I read some where that these are some freaking insane samsung chips or something, and that they kick major asterisk, if you know what I mean ... :D

I know it's not as cheap as some AR deals, but this is the shizzat fo sho.

edit: I had to "tee hee hee" at the free shipping on a $20 fan deal. Lol. :p

edit: I noticed it came with a fan controller. Not quite as bad now ....

Are you sure Newegg Webmaster isn't a guy?

I'm wondering the same thing. It could've always been a man and someone spread an urban legend that it's a woman. Perhaps to promote sales since us geeky guys will more likely buy from a gal than a guy. :eek: :eek: :p

Newegg guy/gal, any 2x2 DDR2 PC6400 1.8V cheap RAM deals w/ free ship? :cool:

Question: I'm currently using 4 GB of single channel DDR2. I know upgrading to the kit offered would be a good performance boost (Vista 64). Are there better kits I should look at?

Question: I'm currently using 4 GB of single channel DDR2. I know upgrading to the kit offered would be a good performance boost (Vista 64). Are there better kits I should look at?

unless you buying a new motherboard too, you won't be able to fit DDR3 into DDR2 slots, unless you talking about the DDR2 deal that someone posted, then it depends are what your current timings/speed are.

There is only 1 true way to find out. We need Apple2Gs to help with this

Yeah, I never saw he/she/it directly reply to someone either. :eek:

It's nice that "VG" does occasionally read what we have to post. :cool:

If he/she/it is taking requests, I may be in the market for a 16 GB USB flash drive. My current 8 GB one seems to have died. :mad: I'll see if I can RMA it first and what that entails.

As it's a new month, I'm requesting a combo deal on the OEM 9850 black edition with a Micro ATX 8200 or 8300 MB. Either of the Asus versions would be great! Or maybe just a slightyly lower price/free shipping on one of the Asus 8200/8300 mATX boards.

Thanks for the frees shipping deal on the fans, Newegg Webmaster :)

Wow, thank you, Newegg!! This is the amazing RAM I was beggin for! You listened! I read some where that these are some freaking insane samsung chips or something, and that they kick major asterisk, if you know what I mean ... :D

I know it's not as cheap as some AR deals, but this is the shizzat fo sho.

edit: I had to "tee hee hee" at the free shipping on a $20 fan deal. Lol. :p

edit: I noticed it came with a fan controller. Not quite as bad now ....

Really good fans IMO especially since they come with the fan controller. Got two in push pull config on the Xiggy heatsink...works pretty good. I think they're fairly high static pressure fans and they do deliver 110 cfm, unlike some other fans cough* Scythe *cough/

random feedback for teh newegg.

free shipping deals WORK WELL. keep at it
my friend just ordered 2 computers worth of parts because of it that he otherwise would have just got at fry's

Some kind of realistic deal on this G.Skill 2x2Gb DDR2 1200 kit would be nice (under $200).

Well if you guys really want to sell those kits 50% of the current price would be a good idea. No sense of selling those sticks at such a huge premium when 2x2Gb DDR2 1150 kit is selling for $65 and can clock to 1200Mhz with ease.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back