Newegg.com Deals 2/23

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

SAPPHIRE 100258-1GL Radeon HD 4850 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card
$166.99 - $5.00IR - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCP22310" = $151.99 with $7.00 shipping
Promo Expires on 3/2/09

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
$59.99 - $10.00IR - $5.00 promo code "HARDOCP22305" = $44.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 3/2/09

ASUS P5E-VM HDMI LGA 775 Intel G35 HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
$124.99 - $20.00 promo code "HARDOCP22320" = $104.99 with $7.92 shipping
Promo Expires on 2/28/09

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Newegg, sir, you had !-4870-! deals for that cheap***!

whyyyyyyyy :)

***almost that cheap :D

I didn't notice the 1gb part either, I guess it is kinda warm now. How much better are the 1gigs than 512mb ones?

PSU deals please!

D'oh!

Didn't even notice it was a 1 gig. Though of course that's of questionable value on a 4850 anyway, but still, I retract my statement :p

Its a non reference 1Gb HD 4850 for $160, c'mon now that seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Its a non reference 1Gb HD 4850 for $160, c'mon now that seems like a pretty good deal to me.

That cooler looks like a piece of crap, the extra 512 does nothing for a 4850 (at least not at any playable resolutions/settings) and regular 4850's have been going for $150 almost since they came out, one place or another. Anyone who ever paid more than $150 for any 4850 was either impatient or just got outright taken, IMO.

Newegg Webmaster said:
Bla bla bla
ecstatic.gif

Could be better...;)

Are people still gonna come in and crap a thread knowing that most of the deals are gonna be mehish? Like already said, the ram deal is nice. If only they lowered the price of my Pi Blacks or give a discount to the price i purchased it.

Yes thats a hidden request. FULFILL IT

How does the price/power on that 4850 card compare to the two 4870 512MB cards that are currently $144.99/shipped after MIR?

That cooler looks like a piece of crap, the extra 512 does nothing for a 4850 (at least not at any playable resolutions/settings) and regular 4850's have been going for $150 almost since they came out, one place or another. Anyone who ever paid more than $150 for any 4850 was either impatient or just got outright taken, IMO.

really, that cooler has been praised in every review and the extra RAM does make a difference in crossfire x config if you re gaming on 24"+ monitor. sorry you didnt get what you want, calm down.

doh
I just had that RAM delivered yesterday. Still a good deal even without the $5 off.

Are people still gonna come in and crap a thread knowing that most of the deals are gonna be mehish? Like already said, the ram deal is nice. If only they lowered the price of my Pi Blacks or give a discount to the price i purchased it.

Yes thats a hidden request. FULFILL IT

Check newegg mardi gra special at the front page...Pi Black deal is there.

This may be asking for too much, but it's worth a shot. Could the exclusive [H]ot deals that Newegg posts please waive shipping fees for [H] members? :)

really, that cooler has been praised in every review and the extra RAM does make a difference in crossfire x config if you re gaming on 24"+ monitor. sorry you didnt get what you want, calm down.

lol I'm sorry you think I care, I was just offering my opinion. Looks like you're the one who needs the chill pills sport.

OMG HAHAHAHA. You guys actually put that Hand Massager back on sale in the new email ad LOOL!!

The 4850's would make a really good crossfire setup - the 4870's are hampered in crossfire with 1gb so it should be about perfect for the 4850. $320 isn't a bad deal for 1gb crossfire...

What if your opinion is misleading and wrong?

My opinion that the cooler is ugly cannot be wrong because it's my opinion. I only mentioned a single 4850 in my post, so CFX is not considered. I stand by what I said about the extra RAM being of no benefit for a SINGLE 4850, and if you or anyone else disagrees then the burden of proof is on you.

I got some "personalized" sale codes from Newegg for the first time - do those only work for me, i can't give them to anyone? (Nothing I wanted unfortunately).

That cooler looks like a piece of crap, the extra 512 does nothing for a 4850 (at least not at any playable resolutions/settings) and regular 4850's have been going for $150 almost since they came out, one place or another....

My opinion that the cooler is ugly cannot be wrong because it's my opinion. I only mentioned a single 4850 in my post, so CFX is not considered. I stand by what I said about the extra RAM being of no benefit for a SINGLE 4850, and if you or anyone else disagrees then the burden of proof is on you.

you called the cooler a piece of shit. it works well keeping my 4830 running neck and neck with a 4850... maybe you base your buying decisions on looks regardless of performance =P also you didn t mention a single card set up or your purposes specifically. You said it doesn t make a difference at any resolution and you re wrong. The extra ram does make a difference, maybe not for your purposes but in fact the universe is bigger than just you and your opinion (read the 4850X2 thread for the "burden of proof" lolol). I am really looking forward to your response because you have made it very clear that the last word is so important to you regardless of any real world relevance. Awesome backpedaling, by the way.

Back