Newegg.com Deals 2/04

Interesting typo. The New motherboard listed is priced at $99.99, then, if I'm reading right, it has a "$100IR" ($100 Instant Rebate) ... Tell me if I'm reading it wrong??

It's a typo; it should be $10 MIR.

Hmmm. I was going to order that RAM today after I got paid for a side job, but it's gone up 10 bucks since the last time I looked at it (and the deal isn't supposed to expire until tomorrow). Guess I'll go with the A-Data from Fry's.

Yeah. My only gripe with Newegg, really, is their OEM hard drive packaging. Awful. They claim to be utterly absorbed in customer satisfaction, yet they think one or two wraps of jumbo bubble wrap in a box of packing peanuts is satisfactory.

And what about jacking up the price of a CPU $20-40 since it launched?

Meh.

And what about jacking up the price of a CPU $20-40 since it launched?

Meh.

Newegg is a business, and I think they have an automated pricing system, so prices will fluctuate. Even though they're our goto retailer, you should always shop around to make sure they have the best price for what you want.

Newegg is a business, and I think they have an automated pricing system, so prices will fluctuate. Even though they're our goto retailer, you should always shop around to make sure they have the best price for what you want.

I agree. And on a side note, looks like Newegg webmaster isn't watching this thread anymore. Still hasn't fixed the typo... oh well. I hope there next post actually has some hot deals for us, something to rival the competition. (the processor and motherboard were warm, I guess.)

I need an ATX AM2 motherboard deal for the 5000+ Black Edition I bought last week.

Hmmm. I was going to order that RAM today after I got paid for a side job, but it's gone up 10 bucks since the last time I looked at it (and the deal isn't supposed to expire until tomorrow). Guess I'll go with the A-Data from Fry's.

You won't be sorry. I have that A-Data 4GB kit and it's exceptional for the price. If you want more info on it, let me know. I'll give you my exact settings. I've got it running at 1000MHz with stock timings.

Lame, the Abit IP-35E is the exact same price on Newegg as the deal posted here. Same shipping, same rebate nothing special... but the "offer" ends 10 Feb 2008 for [H]ard members, yet the rebate coupon is valid until 15 Feb 2008. Rebate. I am hoping that Newegg actually starts posting real hardware deals soon instead of these non-deals:(. LMAO, limit 100 per customer... a little overstocked?

Eggmaster, can we get a good deal on the XCLIO Windtunnel or the XCLIO A380PLUS-BK?? since its the "building season".
Thanks! :D

Lame, the Abit IP-35E is the exact same price on Newegg as the deal posted here. Same shipping, same rebate nothing special... but the "offer" ends 10 Feb 2008 for [H]ard members, yet the rebate coupon is valid until 15 Feb 2008. Rebate. I am hoping that Newegg actually starts posting real hardware deals soon instead of these non-deals:(. LMAO, limit 100 per customer... a little overstocked?

Totally agree. And I know she is reading this now because she fixed the typo I caught today.... DEAREST NEWEGG, PLEASE POST SOME REAL DEALS!!! (see my previous posts.)
Love,
SirKronan

unless new egg pays more money for a stickied post. then its crap. not to mention miss leading to post on a trusted forum and to sticky it, that these are hot deals, when in fact they are not

would sitll love to hear why canada gets the ax?
hell i can order anything from a pair of panties for my grilfriend to a new mountain bike fromt he states... just not newegg. sigh

Just fix the fucking OEM hard drive packaging and we'll be fine.

Seriously, FIX OEM HARD DRIVE PACKAGING.

Everyone KWITCHERBITCHIN'.

Awww... you're no fun!!! We're just trying to motivate our friendly newegg friend to see about giving us a few better deals, that's all. Do you really honestly think that the XFX card listed is truly a hot deal??? :p

It's all cool, bro. You make a good point, though, well .... maybe.... to someone.

Back