Newegg.com Deals 11/17

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

Antec New Solution NSK2480 Black/Silver 0.8mm cold-rolled steel MicroATX Desktop Computer Case 380W Power Supply
$117.99 - $12.00 promo code "HARDOCP1117A" = $105.99 with $9.99 shipping
Promo Expires on 11/24/10

OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Voltage Desktop Memory Model OCZ3RPR1600C8LV4GK
$99.99 - $15.00IR - $20.00MIR - $5.00 promo code "HARDOCP1117B" = $59.99 with free shipping

Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EALX 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
$74.99 with free shipping promo code "HARDOCP1117C"

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Hey WOW!

Thanks for the Reapers. I can finally pull this trash Crucial ram out and send it back to them with a nice message. Hmm I may beat them to death with a hammer first. Its only the 7th set. ONLY!

Thanks Newegg guy!! I snagged that case. You Rock!

Hey WOW!

Thanks for the Reapers. I can finally pull this trash Crucial ram out and send it back to them with a nice message. Hmm I may beat them to death with a hammer first. Its only the 7th set. ONLY!

Crucial has always been good to me. Maybe something is wrong with your motherboard?

Hey WOW!

There's gotta be something with your motherboard, odds are highly against you for 7 bad sets of memory.

Out of all my Crucial sets, only one stick has ever gone bad. I vote mobo problem or something.

Out of all my Crucial sets, only one stick has ever gone bad. I vote mobo problem or something.

Pretty funny I can put my dominator gt in and nothing happens. Memtest goes ape shit on the tracers all the time. :rolleyes:

The RAM needs 2.0 Volts to run. Many (Most?) motherboards run well below this number from stock. This issue goes back quite a few years and what most people do is pop in an older stick and set the RAM voltage to 2.0 or even a bit higher shut down the machine and install the 2.0v RAM.

If you need a BIOS reset you have to repeat the process. If you don’t read the specs, don’t buy the RAM.:)

Is it just me or is the one freaking item I wanted today not even listed as being there or sold out etc.

I wanted the 2tb hared drive its not on sale today? Go figure I have had nothing but heartache all black friday week they are all crooks/. Not one honest sellet with a clear cut deal on a clear cut time they all suck.

Here it is 1pm PST and no there are no netbooks listed at $199 on NEWEGG as advertised.

No $69 2TB hard drives either.

I believe the consumer protection laws require NewEgg to put up or shut up.

Back