Newegg.com Deals 1/26

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

HIS Hightech H487QT1GP Radeon HD 4870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported IceQ 4+ Turbo Video Card
$299.99 - $25.00IR - $30.00MIR - $20.00 promo code "HARDOCP12620" = $224.99 with $7.59 shipping
Promo Expires on 1/29/09

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
$59.99 - $10.00IR - $5.00 promo code "HARDOCP1265" = $44.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 2/1/09

ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe AM2+/AM2 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard
$188.99 with free shipping promo code "HARDOCP126FS"
Promo Expires on 1/31/09

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Looking for deals to complete my computer. I need:
- EVGA x58 motherboard
- EVGA GTX 295's
- Western Digital Velociraptor 300GB

Come on newegg.
*please*
o_0

wow nice to see some ram on sale other then corsair XMS2 and even with a decent IR.
IR's are the way to keep the business Newegg keep deals with those coming and you will bring back the crowd.

D= I remember buying that ram for $45 like 3 months ago... without coupon!?

Oh well... my slots are filled as-is... and I won't be buying anymore DDR2.

They do deals for what they think they need to sell faster, if it was based on everyone's wishes they'd be hardly making a profit at all or have a consensus on the deals they're currently having by asking the users :cool:
ecstatic.gif

Will keep trying : /

"Anyhow Newegg we are looking for the equivalent of the EMCBCBBBH code.

IE 29.99 - $20 = $9.99

Last time when there was a sale, it ended early for whatever reason, and my order didn't go through, my subscription is expiring, and I'd like to get 8-10 copies. Please let me know again, as I certainly don't want to miss this one again!"

If the deal on the RAM is good when I get back from work tomorrow, I'm totally in. I've been loking for a 2x2 set that'll last through an upgrade (using an E4300 at the moment @ 301*9 so I don't even really need it), but for when I spring for an E8400...this price is right. :D

Newegg rep, if you're listening, please rerun the free shipping deal on that 4350 low profile video card (or any other great deal w/ free shipping). Thanks! :)

Probably a long shot but any good deals on GeForce GTX 295 or 285 would be nice..

Will keep trying : /

"Anyhow Newegg we are looking for the equivalent of the EMCBCBBBH code.

IE 29.99 - $20 = $9.99

Last time when there was a sale, it ended early for whatever reason, and my order didn't go through, my subscription is expiring, and I'd like to get 8-10 copies. Please let me know again, as I certainly don't want to miss this one again!"

I'm assuming you're after the Nod32 deal, right?

I would like that to come back for a visit as well. :D

They do deals for what they think they need to sell faster, if it was based on everyone's wishes they'd be hardly making a profit at all or have a consensus on the deals they're currently having by asking the users :cool:
ecstatic.gif
I beg to differ, I mentioned a 4GB kit of G.Skill RAM in the previous Newegg Deals thread, and here it is on sale ;)

Ordered!

ecstatic.gif

That explains why deals seem to always go in circles.

Expiring today 1/29, meaning that it's "no good" today or still good today????

Back