Newegg.com Black Friday Deals

I saw the Logitech G9X for 30$ after 30$MIR, and bit hook line and sinker.

How is the G9X compared with the G500?

I think the G500 is better as its more comfortable. Bought a G9 and only used it a few days. Its kind of small which I think makes it awkward to use for hours.

I think the G500 is better as its more comfortable. Bought a G9 and only used it a few days. Its kind of small which I think makes it awkward to use for hours.

Hmm, I have the MX518 which is very worn out and looks the same as the G500. Guess I'll risk it :) I shouldn't lose much if I have to sell it.

It appears the $199 netbook never showed up on their deals. It appears they had none of them.

That is pretty shoddy. seems to be a violation of some type of bait and switch law.

I picked up the Sennheiser CX 200 earbuds. I've been thinking about it for a while after reading a few reviews. Even without the $9.99 MIR, it's a pretty good deal.

I know a lot of people are looking for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on SSDs. Now that we have seen $1 per Gig SSDs, no one is going to settle for any less. I think it's safe to say I'll wait till Cyber Next Year.

BK_201,

Thank you for bringing a smile to my evening. I agree with you. If anyone see's any deals on a Logitech Illuminated keyboard or a nice GTX 460, please feel free to shoot me a pm, I'd appreciate it.

Got hit with a tumbleweed over at ZZF...A real ghost town over there for sales...must be going out of business(as rumoured?)

Cyber Monday? Forgot about that...thanks for the reminder griff30. I'll keep my wallet zipped tight and see what develops.

Heading over to Steam to make my "Want List"...

Best,

Liquid Cool

I was excited about the 2TB hard drive then when I seen what it was I was not so stoked. I was really pulling for hotter deals.

Did anyone ever see the 90$ SSD?

Edit: Also I swear I saw the ASUS sabertooth for cheaper last week.

Last edited:
Is that the sale one? Because its not listed that I can see in there BF deals.

I just got word not to buy it. from a couple of users on the forums. was told its not a good drive so im going to wait.

Meh, might get better next couple days... we still got cyber monday yet...
Picked up:
Iron Man II, Blu-Ray for $15
Uncharted for PS3 $16
Super Street Fighter 4 for PS3 $20
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 $20

All shipped free, not too bad...

how's HIS with rebates? I'm looking at the 5770. Overall I'm pretty disappointed in this list. There's some good deals, but nothing for me.

heh, this ended up a good bit cheaper than the 1090T setup I was about to buy for my wife's rig. Couldn't pass it up

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128425 mobo ---$95.00 saved $25
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115067 i5-760 - $175.00 saved $34
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065 Hyper 212 -$30.00 save $7.56 shiping and $15.00 MIR

add a tube of Artic silver for no savings :(

Counting the MIR and the shipping costs being removed, thats just over $80.00 saved from pricing the same items on tuesday.

I decided to add some http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226103 RAM a nd burn that savings :) Once Sandy Bridge and Bulldozer hit the scence, I'll buy some 8 gig eco kit for the wife and move the Mushkin to my new gamer.

Got both a 2gig and 4 gig flash drive as a bonus, so I'll finally have an Ubuntu boot flash as well.

Definitely a step up from her old E6600 with DDR2 667 ram and it didn't even scratch my Sandy Bridge funds. I'm a happy camper.

how's HIS with rebates? I'm looking at the 5770. Overall I'm pretty disappointed in this list. There's some good deals, but nothing for me.

I did a HIS rebate for my older 4870 1GB video card & received my $30.00 back a couple of years ago. One never knows with rebates.

Unfortunately, aside from the wife's upgrade the happy camper didn't get everything he wanted, the sale is a real disappointing start overall. I really hoped to score a SSD and another 460GTX this time around as well.

As others say, maybe Monday.

Is the PNY GTX 460 1GB for $150 a good deal? It is 180-$30 rebate...It looks kind of cheap and not reference PCB...does it matter?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133326

Yeah...It's soild! PNY gives 3 year warranty. People on NG seem to like it well enough. I bought my Gigabyte 6870 for $214.99 the week of it's release, which I LOVE. I would o/c that GTX 460 so it can play close to 6870 speeds. So...In short, yes it's a good deal IMHO.

i liked the $7 petroit USB drive after rebate the others were sold out gonna check the rebate and see if i can pick up more than 1

Man last year's newegg BF deals were crap. I hope this year's is good.

I need a good gaming laptop for sc2 with budget 900$

i was hopping for one of those asus 27inch LED LCD on sale but it's not, i was hopping they put it on as asus' 3d will be coming out soon but their price jacked up for BF, i'll see if i can get viewsonic for cheap at sam's club

Just recieved the Ultra-Secret BF Deals promotion email from Newegg. These deals are actually worth it. Ex. 47" LG 1080p LCD HDTV orig. 1,699.99 BF 599.99

I guess I should have read when the deal actually starts.

Last edited:
gtx470 for 180 after 35MIR seems good

is the x-25m 120gb for 165 after 35mir worth it?

the real sale starts at 3am EST or 12:01am PST, not much of a deal on new sale. few PSU/monitor and some other stuff is great but none that i need. the $165 for intel SSD is great too. i was really hopping on getting some real deal on WD black edition HDs or on portable 1TB external HD ($100 for WD's USB 3.0 would have been great or on tosiba's portable external HD's) the deal on verbatim is always there, the 16GB usb isn't much of a deal at all. hope they send new email out with some DSLR deal/AMD's 1090T and some more on monitors and HD's. well guess i'll have to go out to staples and office depot for good deal.

oh and unless your email is registered for eblaster you can't get the deal i think not sure as i never had chance for it.

haha i was ready with cart and everything to buy the 16GB micro SD and they run out of it in one min. not buying anything from them atm now. sorry newegg

Just jumped on the x-25m 120GB for $200 - $35 MIR + Lost Planet 2. $165 for 120gb SSD and a free game... not bad.

Back