Newegg Black Friday Sale!

just by searching the storage and cpu deals, it looks like a clearance list. lol

probably a few jems though.

I only glanced through the extensive list but am truly not impressed. Anybody else get that feeling?

Maybe it's just me but whoever put that list together wasted a lot of time because a penny won't be leaving this bank. Do you see something I don't? Not necessarily you OP as you are merely pointing out a Newegg sale. Must be saving for cyber Monday.

Yep, I admittedly skipped the categories that didn't interest me, but nothing stood out at all.

I'm not usually the one to bash Newegg, but they have never failed to dissapoint these past few years. I see nothing on there I would consider "on sale", let alone Black Friday grade discounts. Lame. Doesn't hurt my feelings though. I haven't dropped a dime there in quite a awhile.

Edit: that, will the Wii U go on sale anywhere this year?

Not even worth the time to browse the list. These are not even deals. Wtf newegg?

This can't be the real list, right?
Or mayhaps they'll update the list tomorrow?

At what point in the last few years did Newegg ever have anything that amazing in their "Black November" shens?

Yeah, i got the feeling someone really wasn't trying when they put this "Black Friday" list together.

I would not be surprised if it got revamped on actual Black Friday. Because i don't see many people buying anything listed there unless they were already looking to buy it for retail price.

I haven't seen deals this lame since Circuit City closed.
The closing of our local CC was a cluster. Nothing had pricing on it and the POS computer systems had already been mostly removed. It was like a "name your price" event for the final week. I got some good deals only then, haha.

They have better deals on a day to day basis. Newegg BF=EPIC FAIL!!!!

Title is a bit misleading, imo. Mods, can you please change it to: Newegg Black Friday Snoozefest!

newegg hasn't had anything really worth while for bfriday, except that one year where the Samsung 2TB drives were super low priced. I think I remember hearing it was a pricing error but they ended up honoring the purchases anyway. I bought 4 that year.

I don't believe that is the full listing as it doesn't match up with the "Black Friday" Flyer that hit my inbox and that you can find on sites that list black Friday ad scans.

I would suspect that we will see more items pop up on Friday but nothing super spectacular in terms of components.

The 3930k is only $449 right now. By far the cheapest I've ever seen it. Tack on one of those 5% off coupons newegg keeps throwing around and that's one hell of a deal.

How the hell am I supposed to paw through all that rubbish, and where is the single excellent deal that makes me think there might be any of them in that spewpile? Get out.

Newegg 5 years ago was the place to shop. These days, Amazon beats them in service, price and if you have Prime, in shipping. I spent $1000's at Newegg years ago but now, I don't even check them for anything. Waste of time...

Looks like the only thing ill be buying from the deal is the arctic MX4

How the hell am I supposed to paw through all that rubbish, and where is the single excellent deal that makes me think there might be any of them in that spewpile? Get out.

Took me half an hour and 10% of my phone's battery life just to troll through the first 40 pages until I gave up.

Out of all that, the only single item I found remotely appealing was a 3' HDMI cable for $2.

Took me half an hour and 10% of my phone's battery life just to troll through the first 40 pages until I gave up.

Out of all that, the only single item I found remotely appealing was a 3' HDMI cable for $2.

Appealing?

That price is what Monoprice calls "every day of the week"

Appealing?

That price is what Monoprice calls "every day of the week"

Yeah, I know. Didn't say it was a killer deal, just meant that it was the only item out of 40 pages that I was remotely interested in purchasing (couldn't find anything else to go along with it out of that mess, so I didn't).

Back