Newegg BF Deals Live!

Almost everything I've seen so far is nothing special and has been the same price before.

Yep they always seem to make it look like you are getting a deal but is is the same price as usual

Thoughts on a GTX 670 at $330 AR vs a 7950 at $285 AR? I think I'd be leaning towards the 7950 for the ~$50 difference...

7850 2GB for $140 after MIR isn't bad at all.
3TB internal for $89 seems pretty good.
512G vertex4 for $300 isn't bad if you can stomach OCZ.
2 * 8GB ddr3-1600 for $50 is at LEAST warm...
$40 socket 775 board with $40 rebate isn't bad if you need to fix someones PC...
Corsair TX750 for $59.99 after $25 mir seems decent
Antec truepower quattro 1200W for $99.99 seems good.
Gskill sniper CL9 ddr3-1600 32G or Cl10 ddr3-1866 32G for $110 seems OK
radeon 7750 for $60 after MIR is ok if you don't mind low-end.

this is somewhat pathetic. I don't think they're even trying at this point. the printer I was interested had an amazing savings of 6%.

Gigabyte 660 TI for $249.99 after rebate + free Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed 3 seems decent to me. Nothing really amazing on the list but that's what I've come to expect over the past few years with Newegg's BF "deals".

I stopped looking at newegg's blackfriday ad years ago. It's like "let's create a gigantic list of everything that's reduced from MSRP. You can get this refurbished refrigerator for a dollar off! But better hurry it's listed on page 36/98!" It's good if you're looking for some rosewill (housebrand) products or a powersupply.

Eh I snagged the 16GB of G.Skill for an upcoming build. Didn't seem too bad to me. Heck I was looking at Corsair kits at first.

NewEgg's "Black November" has been a joke for yet another year.

Not one good 7950/7970 deal?
:( :( :(

Good, I just bought one last week. Didn't want to regret it :p

EDIT: Aside from the 16GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 for $50, didn't see anything else that caught my eye.

shame about the fail rates on that line of seagate 2-3tb drives, i really need some space in my server, but can't really stomach that much risk, which is funny cause i have seagate 1tbs in there that run 24/7 and are still goin strong

God damn, did they just put everything in their inventory on there? I'm on page 4 and I'm seeing shit like Corsair H100 for $130...I paid $100 for mine when I bought it.

Black Friday deals have been dead for years. They just need to lie down.

Remember when Black Friday deals meant something? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

the 1200w for 99 seems nice, a little noise in the fan section but other then that is good.

The Gigabyte windforce and MSI TF3 are cheaper and probably better cards. The windforce has a great cooler and the MSI TF3 has a full on 7970 pcb with an extra phase.

Are you talking about 7950s or 7970s? I think that XFX card is a 7970, not a 7950.

God damn, did they just put everything in their inventory on there? I'm on page 4 and I'm seeing shit like Corsair H100 for $130...I paid $100 for mine when I bought it.

Black Friday deals have been dead for years. They just need to lie down.

Remember when Black Friday deals meant something? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

FYI that's the H100i, newer model.

330 for a non-reference 7970 + 4 game bundle
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150596

pretty good imho.

As good of a deal as it sounds I've read a lot of people saying to avoid XFX for their bad customer support and QC issues. For what it's worth, that's usually the cheapest 7970 I see on Newegg too so it does make you (me at least) wonder.

I know I'm dreaming but I was really hoping for an MSI, Gigabyte, or SAPPHIRE (in that order) to go on sale since the 8000's are right around the corner (Q1 2013?). Plus I'd buy a 7970 for near a normal 7950 price while on sale but factoring in the barely there additional performance I'd much rather see a 7950 go on sale like I missed here. One can only dream though since all these sales every seem to be are companies trying to move out the products that don't normally sell well and even then only by dropping the price to "meh". Thanks for the into though none the less.

Anything about the 3930K suddenly dropping to $499.99 and the new price match at Amazon?

I still haven't had the chance to properly set up my water cooling array and thought about either buying this to replace my aging i7-950 setup or to try and get that 1 hour offer on a 3770K from Comp USA for about 250+ tax.

I snagged the Thermaltake Theron for $40. I need a new mouse really badly, and this looks like it should fit the bill nicely for the price.

Gotta admit that I'm a little disappointed in that list too. Tons of items but very few with any kind of black Friday worthy discounts.

I think I might get that gtx 670 for 330 ar with 2 free games. Sell the games for 20 each cuz I already have bl2 and don't like ac3. Ah decisions. I feel like a better deal on a gtx 670 will appear

I think I might get that gtx 670 for 330 ar with 2 free games. Sell the games for 20 each cuz I already have bl2 and don't like ac3. Ah decisions. I feel like a better deal on a gtx 670 will appear

That was the most tempting deal for me too, but I feel like a 7950 at $285 AR is probably more bang for the buck, if you don't have a clear preference between red and green...

That was the most tempting deal for me too, but I feel like a 7950 at $285 AR is probably more bang for the buck, if you don't have a clear preference between red and green...

I want nvidia because of the cuda cores (I do after effects and nuke and they support nvidia cards exclusively).

Tiger direct has the galaxy gtx 670 for $220 after rebate with the same games which is also tempting. However tiger direct shipping sucks compared to new egg... ah, might wait till friday

Newegg has some new deals today, thankfully they are going under the radar. I was hoping to be able to pick up one of the 250GB PS3 bundles from Amazon when it went on sale. I checked NE when I woke up for shits, and there it was. Added to my card, no tax (unlike amazon), free shipping. Good stuff!

I picked up the 3770k for 299 and the 64meg, 500gig raptor for 79.00. Pretty happy with that.

I want nvidia because of the cuda cores (I do after effects and nuke and they support nvidia cards exclusively).

Tiger direct has the galaxy gtx 670 for $220 after rebate with the same games which is also tempting. However tiger direct shipping sucks compared to new egg... ah, might wait till friday

I think you mean $320....

I picked up the 3770k for 299 and the 64meg, 500gig raptor for 79.00. Pretty happy with that.

That isn't too bad a price for the raptor if you need fast storage, but these days I'd much rather have an SSD..even my older SATA II SSD will destroy a Raptor..I copied about 4 GB worth of .jpeg files from my SSD to my 1TB Black yesterday, and it never dropped below 100MB/s..

AS far as deals go, the 7970 mentioned and the 32GB G. Skill kit for $100 is about all that is exciting..IF I didn't already have a 16GB quad channel kit, I'd grab one of the 32GB kits to use as a RAM Disk for my Folding VM and a game or two..

Same Im waiting to see if anything else pops up, but if you cant help yourself Newegg does have the Iron egg thing on some gpu's.

We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That's why we're automatically extending our return policies on almost every product to 60 days. There's nothing additional that you have to do!

On top of this, look for items with the Iron Egg icon and you'll also get the lowest price on select products through our comprehensive Price Guarantee service. Best of all, Iron Egg guaranteed products also ship for free!

Back