Newegg $25 off $100 dollar purchase

KleeziE

Limp Gawd
Taken from : http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2798477

Copied over:
$25 off $100+ at Newegg
Great deal from Newegg:
$25 off $100+ purchases for new customers (works for existing accounts, too; see below)
Use coupon code: newgeek25
valid through 3-31-11, 11:59 PDT

As an existing customer you can use the coupon by simply creating a new account using a new email address.

Happy shopping!
Saabster1

Last edited:
is this deal still going on? slickdeals link is dead and so is the newegg one. and when i try to use the code for a $110 memory purchase, it says my order does not meet the code's usage criteria. tried it on a monitor and same thing. and this is on a new account at newegg. or am i just doing it wrong?

is this deal still going on? slickdeals link is dead and so is the newegg one. and when i try to use the code for a $110 memory purchase, it says my order does not meet the code's usage criteria. tried it on a monitor and same thing. and this is on a new account at newegg. or am i just doing it wrong?

I tried to do the same on an account that I opened recently, but never ordered on. It didn't work as well.

I then created a brand new account with new email address, added code and it worked.

I tried to do the same on an account that I opened recently, but never ordered on. It didn't work as well.

I then created a brand new account with new email address, added code and it worked.

yeah thx, seems to be working now.

none of these links are working... do you need to sign up for slickdeals?

none of these links are working... do you need to sign up for slickdeals?

no, you just need to open a new newegg account and apply the promo code newgeek25
at checkout - it should deduct the $25 from your $100+ order. just did mine.

Whoa, you mean I can just make a new account with a new email and snag a new vid card for 25.00 off with this code? EmaiI addy's are easy. OK, here goes. ;)

Can somebody please tell me, know that I have a new account, can I also make another Preferred Account to take advantage of $15 off $100?

Slickdeals removed the posting so it wouldnt be taken advantage of. It is still working and you can created a many new accounts as you need to, even to the same mailing address.

Awesome, I just got a 2500k for $200 shipped.

So you're saying I can do the same thing for my motherboard by making a third account?? Even though literally all my information will be exactly the same as for the other 2 accounts?

Is it possible that Newegg staff will cotton on to this and then somehow charge us the $25 on top of what we already paid to prevent the system gaming?

Awesome, I just got a 2500k for $200 shipped.

So you're saying I can do the same thing for my motherboard by making a third account?? Even though literally all my information will be exactly the same as for the other 2 accounts?

Is it possible that Newegg staff will cotton on to this and then somehow charge us the $25 on top of what we already paid to prevent the system gaming?

They can't go back and charge you, it's against the law. but they could cancel your order. Generally though if it processes it gets shipped.

Nice. Ordered my web server build!

Silverstone SG05B
Intel BOXDH57JG
Intel i3-540
G.Skill 2x2GB DDR3-1333

Total: $331.95

this working this morning. Only limitation to this code is that its not stackable with other codes which is how any other newegg code works. You can keep creating new accounts with the same shipping/account info, As i purchased 3 different things yesterday getting 25 bux off each order.

Got an ASUS GTX 560 Ti for $205 with a $10 MIR, and a Flip Ultra HD 2 hour white for $134 shipped.

I'd like to know who is going to build a new computer with 12 new email addresses and save $300

I'd like to know who is going to build a new computer with 12 new email addresses and save $300

Basically I did. Well motherboard and CPU at least.

Asus ASUS P8P67-M PRO for $124

2500k for $200

Ram was only $49 so didn't get a discount.

Picked up a Foxconn A7DA-S 3.0 AM3 mobo and 4GB of Patriot DDR3 1333 for $72 AR and AC. Awesome! Got my tracking number, too!

Basically I did. Well motherboard and CPU at least.

Asus ASUS P8P67-M PRO for $124

2500k for $200

Ram was only $49 so didn't get a discount.

I'm pretty much doing that too. Ordered 2500k last night, also, and about to order the asus P8H67-M evo. Slightly different configuration haha. Already have ram ready to go. But I still need to get a hard drive for storage and a SSD. I don't know if I'll get those, though. Might want to hold off to think about my selection longer. Or I might just forget about the new SSDs and go for last-gen vertex 2. And HDD for storage would be under $100 so wouldn't matter anyway. Could use a PSU also but not strictly necessary. Hmm...

I was going to use my $25 towards an SSD. Can anyone recommend me one? I am looking to spend $150 or less.

Last edited:
Back