Newegg 15% Off Memory Sale

burningrave101

[H]F Junkie
Last edited:
I just tried the code on a random 4 GB memory set and it works, and the shipping was still free, albeit the dreaded Egg Saver Pony Express shipping.

Thanks, that will save me a couple of bucks. I needed to get some this week.

Thanks- just picked up 4GB of OCZ pc6400 memory for 38.00 and free shipping :) I can now install 64bit Vista on my daughter's computer.

This is 15% off of a purchase with a maximum of $10 off while funds last. So there is a catch.

I just picked up 12GB DDR3 1066 for my new i7 system for $160 shipped. Such a sweet deal.

EDIT: Correction on price. I original wrote down the price for 1 kit when I was buying two kits.

Last edited:
Bought a 1gb stick for the laptop.. they raised the price on it from 11.99 to 12.99, but with the discount it was 11.89! Now i can install win7 on the laptop.

Well, I need some Ram for the kids pc so might as well get in on it... I pulled the pin on the OCZ 4GB reaper

thanks OP, in for 12 gigs...only got $10 off, but it's better than a kick in the teeth.

You could place 2 seperate orders for 6GB kits... getting 12GB DDR3 1600 for ~$160 :)

Not if you have good benefits. Broken teeth still let me procreate.* :D

*Assuming I get the gaps filled in.

Back