Newegg: $15 off $50...Android only

Bowhuntr11

[H]F Junkie
So I don't know if anybody else saw this or not, but I thought this was a hell of deal on some items....I looked and saw nobody posted this yet, or I missed it.

Anyways, I found this on slickdeals:

Newegg.com is offering $15 off Your Purchase of $50 or more when you checkout with Google Wallet with the Newegg App for Android. Offer is valid through 12/04/2014 11:59pm PST or while funds last.

NO PROMO CODE TO ENTER -> The $15 promo is automatically applied after you select Google Wallet checkout. It will be shown on the screen where you confirm your order. If it's not there, then you didn't qualify. As usual with Newegg, the presence of any combo deals (including deals that include "free gifts") or any other promo code will invalidate the promo, and you won't see or get the $15 discount.

I bought a Corsair CX600M for $60 - $15 = $45 - $20MIR = $25 total after MIR. Pretty good I think.

Couple others stolen from SD:
Crucial M500 240gb $85 AC
Crucial MX100 128gb $58 AC (was $55 yesterday, still good)
Intel 530 240gb $95 AC

Netgear AC1450 refurb $60
Klipsch C-10 Center Speaker $65

Sorry if this was posted, I just didn't see it.

*Edit*

A way for iOS users to get in on it!

Using the Newegg mobile app for iOS, add $50 or more to your cart. Must be items sold by Newegg, not 3rd party sellers in the marketplace. Offer excludes shipping and/or taxes. Add the case-sensitive promo code "MBLGWAndroid" during checkout. If you get an error, make sure you have all Newegg-sold items in your cart and proceed to "Pay With Google Wallet" even with the promo code error showing. Once you confirm payment method via Google Checkout you WILL have a final chance to confirm your order before getting charged, and on that final screen you should see the promo discounted from your cart.

Make sure you choose free shipping or whatever the cheapest available shipping option is for the items you're purchasing. Often they will try to default to a paid shipping method. Also, not all prices on the mobile app are up-to-date with whatever the desktop version of the site is showing you. But the best deals can be had by scrolling through their current offers.

*/Edit*

Last edited:
I got two sticks of 4GB DDR4 for $35 each and a refurb H80i for ~$35 with a filler. Great deal!

cant get this to work :( Newegg Android app tells me my account is not setup to used Google checkout when I have used Google checkout and Paypal countless times with them :mad:

Sickb0y you have google wallet installed on your phone? I dunno... sucks

Oh and also updating OP with a way to get it on iOS

Last edited:
I used this deal to get a 24 in Dell monitor for $85 before tax and shipping. Definitely worth it.

Note: You must use the "Newegg Mobile" app for this - not "Newegg for Tablets." Google Wallet isn't even an option on the Tablet app.

Used this yesterday afternoon to get a "Corsair Force LS Series CSSD-F60GBLS 2.5" 60GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)" and "GIGABYTE M6900 Metal Black 7 Tilt Wheel USB Wired Optical 3200 dpi Gaming Mouse" together in one order for $20 after 25 in rebates (45 out of pocket shipped). Killer deals are all over on newegg right now thanks to this coupon.

Used this yesterday afternoon to get a "Corsair Force LS Series CSSD-F60GBLS 2.5" 60GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)" and "GIGABYTE M6900 Metal Black 7 Tilt Wheel USB Wired Optical 3200 dpi Gaming Mouse" together in one order for $20 after 25 in rebates (45 out of pocket shipped). Killer deals are all over on newegg right now thanks to this coupon.

Ha got the same drive and a lightning cable for the wife. $36 and then a $15 rebate. $22 for a lightning cable and 60GB SSD. Not too bad.

Why can't these stupid iphone cables be $1 already like microusb!

I had been hoping that ssd would come back in stock. With this deal I picked up a few 120mm fans (I really don't need ANY of this) for $23 after the $15 rebate. Only thing that sucks is a lot of decent items for this already have a code with them, and you can't use both.

Last edited:
THIS WILL LITERALLY ONLY APPLY WITH ANDRIOD?
hqdefault.jpg

Not just with android, you have to install the Newegg app from the android store. I promptly uninstalled it after though.

I couldn't get the promo to work via the Android app but I talked to a rep and they offer to refund me 15.00 once my order was charge :D

This seems to be dead, I tried to use it on the Shellshocker deal and it said the promo code is no longer active :(

Never use the Newegg app anyway. It doesn't recognize that you're a Premier member and tries to give you slow shipping or charge your for it.

Back