New York Looking to Regulate 3D Printed Firearms

Yes, I'm 100% okay with the government being in control of the guns and I think that it won't hurt anything at all. People are way to power trippy about what they think a gun lets them do and the rich successful people have at least proved they're smart enough to become rich and successful so they should be making the decisions for everyone else. They did, after all, organize the government for that whole reason -- so smarter people could be elected and take control of people who don't know better or can't fend for themselves.

I think North Korea, China, Cuba, and Russia, among others, use this model. All shining examples of freedom and opportunity where personal liberties are valued and only the most noble, selfless people, who are utterly concerned with the welfare of their citizens, are in leadership.

I think North Korea, China, Cuba, and Russia, among others, use this model. All shining examples of freedom and opportunity where personal liberties are valued and only the most noble, selfless people, who are utterly concerned with the welfare of their citizens, are in leadership.

What made you choose those four from a list that includes besically every other first world country besides us?

What made you choose those four from a list that includes besically every other first world country besides us?

Because North Korea, China, and Cuba are all bastions of freedom? Russia I'm not so sure of so I won't comment on Russia.

Sarcasm detectors are broken apparently. CreepyUncleGoogle basically said he's all for an authoritarian state with helpless subjects because obviously the best people will rise to leadership. I just gave a few obvious examples of where that's worked out sooooo well. :rolleyes:

Back