New XFX commercial AMD 7000 series - X-Rangers

Not the best, but at least they are making an effort to connect with gamers.

Was that beam weapon a methaphor for the heat the DD black edition shoots into your case ? :p

Can't believe i watched that to the end.... ::chuckles:

Growing up watching the rangers I felt I had to watch that to the end, worse yet looks like we haven't seen the last of the x-rangers...
No crossfire power boost move at the end? For shame, that's not [H]ard at all.
Why do I always see these kinds of videos first thing in the morning??

Last edited:
Bad.

Should have spent the money on their now defunked warranty program.:D

Meh..... I liked the short version better, this version gives them too much time to show off their bad acting.

This cant be...real life.

To connect with gamers, well gamers that are shelling out $500+ for the 7970 thats some wasteful spending on marketing/advertising, just an opinion.

I find it fun really. but I guess most gamers are too geek to understand the funny social scenario behind that. That was brillant

Wow. I hated the power rangers, but not this. I guess from my viewpoint this is making fun of the power rangers. That was funny, anyone taking this seriously should take the stick out of their bum. Both chicks are pretty cute in my opinion. How much did they spend...$50 and everyone was paid in a combination of weed/beer/pizza:)

It made me laugh.. but was also painfully lame at the same time... Reminded me of just how lame the Power Rangers were/are.

Terrible.

I would rather watch the real Power Rangers. Go Green Ranger!

Back